Reviews for The Queen of White Shores
The.Flailing chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
And so it begins! I like the way you decided to handle to situation. Very interesting. I hope that the boys will be able to find a suitable candidate; it will be a difficult search. I look forwards to seeing how it unfolds!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/16/2013
Um, this story is not badly written, but considering the content it feels very cold. When Edouard gets married, it feels like Kieran is not allowed to really be upset about it, and Edouard isn't earn about it at all and doesn't acknowledge Kieran's pain until the wedding night. It is very stiff.

Then, at the end, it seems Edouard would be angry about being lied to, that Korean would feel something, but again it is like anger is not allowed. And why isn't a wizard allowed on the throne? It feels kind of one dimensional because normal negativity has been suppressed in an effort to make it a happy story. It gives it a very child like atmosphere.
badbart chapter 22 . 2/11/2013
This is a thoroughly wonderful work. Once I started to read, I hated to stop and didn't until my eyes quit working. Thank you.
Jdude1989 chapter 22 . 10/4/2012
These stories, I cannot stop reading them! I find myself reading for hours and Only stopping to get something to eat! I am completely enthralled!
EtherealBlue chapter 22 . 9/30/2012
magic, love, mysteries & adventure...one of the best recipes. It certainly doesn't hurt that I get to follow 2 of my favorite characters :D
CalliScribbles chapter 22 . 8/6/2012
I love how much you expand this world every time, while still letting it feel as if these new discoveries have been there all along.
Soraya Zeeva chapter 22 . 8/1/2012
Another lovely story. I like that we did end up learning about who Kieran's family is. I look forward to learning more about the children. Vincent just seems so cute to me. :)
Soraya Zeeva chapter 12 . 7/31/2012
I was wondering if someone was taking the wizards for their magic, but I didn't think specifically for their bones and the magic infused within them.
Allanasha Ke Kiri chapter 22 . 7/31/2012
*sniffle* so, Kieran has family. really didn't see that coming lol. Nice work.
I love you chapter 22 . 4/23/2012
This is becoming a constant occurrence. I have loved and enjoyed every book I have read of yours. I am looking forward to following the kids stories!
JtheChosen1 chapter 22 . 11/17/2011
On a whim I decided to check you out after not reading any of my favorite stories and lo and behold you made another plot with these 2! I was very surprised and ecstatic! Couldn't stop reading this, now I have to go do homework! Great job, loved how you tied everything all together, especially with Kieran's past. I look forward to more from you!
Maybell chapter 22 . 10/27/2011
I would love to gush over all three stories but I have no doubt you have heard everything more than once so I am just going to say thank you for writing Edouard and Kieran's love story, certainly one of the best I've read.
Aster Stark chapter 22 . 10/21/2011
I would say: "third time's the charm," but that would be disingenuous. I have thoroughly enjoyed all three books thus far and am certainly looking forward to more sometime in the future. If you ever decide to put these up as an ebook I'll be sure to purchase them.

Thank you once again for several days of wonderful reading!
Dark Shadow Rider chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
This story is one of the BEST STORIES I have EVER read on this site! Seriously, so far, it has been utterly amazing! I love Kieran's wizards powers! My favorite part was when he totally pwned Machura and pinned him to the wall with magic! SHEER AWESOMENESS! And so far I like Celli too, although I'm only on chapter six, so where she goes in this story I still don't know... And of course, the beautiful and wonderful relationship between Keiran and Edouard is just so cute and perfect. I like how they don;t hide their relationship or try to deny their feelings, it is such a nice change. The grammar is wonderful, I can hardly find any mistakes and the plotline is realistic and believable! AHH! This whole story just blows my mind away! I don't know why you don't have more reviews! I can't wait to keep reading this! Twenty thumbs up!
Zelda Hime chapter 22 . 9/27/2011
This is easily one of the best stories I have read, and one of those I liked the most. It was probably one of the first incomplete work which I came back to read after I reached the unwritten point (which was more than half an year ago, I think, since I caught The Royal Wizard still in WIP and followed this one on its first chapters before giving up, I'm unfortunately not a patient person), and I was not disappointed.

This well written ending (along with a good ending to the other two parts, although this part had a specially awesome ending) is something that I have seen lacking in a lot of stories of other otherwise good writers lately. I liked it how you have tied lines from the previous books that I hadn't even noticed you had left hanging, and you didn't cut the end short like a lot of authors do nowadays - it feels to me like the story ended in a satisfactory point. Of course, I'm still waiting eagerly for the sequel, I am sure it will also be great even if the characters of these first three books are not mentioned again more than in passing. But in the way you ended it, I wouldn't feel hanging even it there was never a sequel. So, I would like to congratulate you on a job well done.

It also doesn't hurt that you have written three books of male/male romance without spaming it with sex (or even with a lot of romance, really), books like yours are a rare treat which I really enjoy.

You probably know about this publishing group, or if you don't I will probably be losing a free source of good reading, but I recommend you googling "Less than Three Press", their published stories, or the ones I have read, have the same feel of the ones you wrote somehow, and since Megan Derr is often looking for new authors in her LiveJournal, you might be interested in it. I don't think the link will work on this comment, but I will try writing it down with spaces, if it doesn't work anyways google does return the search easily.

www. lessthanthreepress

I hope to see more romance/fantasies from you, published on FP or elsewhere. Stories like yours really make the field a lot more enjoyable to me. Best Wishes.
152 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »