Reviews for The Queen of White Shores
D.H. L'Orange chapter 22 . 8/27/2011
wow, lovely ending to a lovely story.

:D

thank you so much for writing this.
sardo chapter 22 . 8/13/2011
Yeah! I'm so happy that everything went well.

It's so good that they found Celli she is one of the best female character I have ever read. When I think about it your women are in general well written. There were no damsel in distress, it's fine if women need help but when they constantly need it and ask for it in an uncharming manner it's just annoying.

I'm glad they got along well and that Eduard didn't had to choose between Kieran and his duty to the crown and his people.

Even with all the hints you have given us I didn't see the twist with Kieran as Celli's relative and Clovis being his father, which took me by surprise it was totally unexpected.

I can't wait to read about the little ones.

Congrats for finishing this installment and thanks for sharing.
thecat111 chapter 21 . 8/6/2011
Bwah? Didn't they say Antonio was the heir when they showed the babies to the public. I'm pretty sure that happened.
Tiger chapter 22 . 8/6/2011
I'm interested in seeing which child will be the wizard, the first born who didn't have a problem being born, or the third born who the madrin thought needed to be saved.
pille-ip chapter 22 . 7/31/2011
Yay, a happy (temporary) end :) Nice!
TheSiner chapter 22 . 7/27/2011
Thanks!It was fun!
TheSiner chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Ah, an interesting chapter this is too perfect, but I guess the guys don't mind.
The-Angel-Illusion chapter 22 . 7/22/2011
AWESOME story. All the loose ends were tied up nicely. Who would've thought that the children would be connected to the war for the seat on Eduaurd's council which would be connected to Kemian's... err... let's call it extreme loyalty to Eduaurd. And there's another sequel! Wow. I love this story and the whole series. Yay.
ayune01 chapter 22 . 7/22/2011
hurray!

it's so sweet, the ending.

cant wait to read the Wizard Prince.

thank you for finishing it to the end!
Yandra chapter 22 . 7/22/2011
I agree with you that it feels like the ending has come to quickly. And I'm looking forward to reading The Wizard Prince.
Mell8 chapter 22 . 7/22/2011
This was a fun installment to this series! I really enjoyed reading about Edouard and Celli, and how their marriage only made the romance with Kieran stronger.

I did miss some of the older characters. Colwyn was only mentioned a couple times. Did he ever get married? It would be nice if Edouard's kids had a playmate or two. Particularly if one of his kids does have power, Colwyn's wizard child would be a good friend.

One thing you may want to look into fixing if you ever go and edit is that in the first chapter you had a mandarin visit, but the phenomenon is too quickly forgotten. Perhaps if you mentioned the encounter during a visit to Bright Isle in a later chapter it won't be as much of a surprise when Kieran can suddenly heal the children and Celli.

I will keep an eye out for the next story! I hope you write it soon, because you have done a great job foreshadowing all the problems the children will face in the future. I would also be interested in reading about the fallout from the truth about the Ambreas and if Kieran ever travels to meet his mother. Thanks for writing this!
corigray333 chapter 22 . 7/21/2011
You made ma cry happy tears because of the lovely and sexy end 'IT'S NOT OVER'. You made my day.
Fragile Daydreamer chapter 22 . 7/21/2011
And here we are again, another chapter in the life of Edouard and Kieran over. I just want to say that your stories have never yet failed to entrance and fascinate me. I've been following Edouard and Kieran's story ever since "The Wizard of Bright Isle". So happy to know that the story will continue on for a while longer... Looking forward to the kind of trouble the triplets will get into. Any hints as to which one has wizard abilities? Personally, I'm betting on Lida. :D

Anyway, keep it up! Looking forward to the next one!
daemonkieran chapter 22 . 7/21/2011
An explanation of Kieran's origins. Pretty cool. Nicely wrapped up too.
Sundavar chapter 20 . 7/12/2011
ok, a few things.

first, wtf i can only review a chapter once?

second, I JUST FOUND U ON TUMBLR.

Third, I SOOOO called those positions.

thank you for being amazing and for sharing your stories with us!

(also thanks for the sweet treats on tumblr!)
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »