Reviews for The Queen of White Shores
caz15th chapter 20 . 7/12/2011
To add:

Just read your blog. I'd love to have a bound set of this series on my bookshelf as well :D
caz15th chapter 21 . 7/12/2011
Holy crap! *falls of chair* Did NOT see that coming. Any of it.

I feel a bit strange about Curdan Manchura, now. He did terrible, murderous things, but unlike Imbario, he had more than just personal ambition in mind. He was going to use his powers for the good of the kingdom, without actually trying to seek any glory for himself, as, like you said, the council wouldn't overly increase his influence or wealth. Though having said that, the way he showed little remorse and cold-heartedly murdered wizards and attempted to murder/blame/discredit others doesn't mean he was any better than Imbario. His treatment of Caren doesn't make him look much better either.

As for Kieran being an Ambrea...whoa. Love the twist :D

But if Clovis is Kieran’s father, and Clovis is Celli's uncle, I presume that makes Kieran and Celli cousins? So presumably, if he hadn't been abandoned, they would have grown up together. Though I'm curious: if Clovis was surprised that Inchor kept Kieran on his estate as a servant, what did he expect to happen when Inchor's servants found him?

Another thought: Celli and Kieran being cousins would mean that Celli’s and Edouard’s children are Kieran’s second cousins. *grins* The irony that Edouard inadvertently choose cousins for both his lover and his wife…

Though I’m curious to see how Edouard plans to put an end to people’s hatred from the Ambrea’s, especially now it has come out that Atarkan was an Ambrea. :D

Though anyway, the main point of this review was to tell you how much I’ve enjoyed the trio of stories about Edouard and Kieran. I found these stories by chance in a community, and read them out of order by accident, reading the second book first before reading the series in order. That first chapter, especially the line where Kieran said something like “it’s you they should fear: you hold my leash,” made me fall in love from the story from the get-go. Even without knowing the background from the first story, the depth of their friendship, and the strength of the loyalty Kieran had for Edouard, captivated me.

I love how it is as much as a story about friendship as it is about love. The way you built up their friendship, your imagery, all the little twists and turns you threw it… I love it all :D You’re a fantastic writer, and while I know this isn’t the last chapter, I definitely hope to see more of Kieran’s and Edourard’s stories in the future.

One last thing. It’s totally random, but I love Jonas :D He doesn’t pop up very often, but for a minor character, he has an amazing personality and his own “voice”, especially in the final few chapters of the second book, and the few cameos he has in this book.

Anyway, thanks for the fantastic chapter, and looking forward to the next update! I wonder how Kieran is going to take the news?
Sundavar chapter 21 . 7/9/2011
oh...my...GOD!

need i say anymore? What a twist! Though i suppose i should have seen something like this coming... Really? Kieran is an Ambrea? this just keeps getting better and better!

I have to wonder how this will effect the children. if the normal thing is to name the eldest son as heir and the eldest son turns out to be a wizard, then the younger son is named as heir. But how will the eldest son feel then? to be told that you cannot have what was originally meant for you because of a twist of fate is such a sad thing. I wonder if the eldest son may become jealous or possibly vengeful about his "rightful" position being "stolen" from him. And if he doesnt have the same demenor as Kieran there may be another Wizard war on the way!

I really love this story, please continue to update!
French Harry Potter chapter 21 . 7/9/2011
PLEASE update soon! I'm now officially hooked to this story!
pille-ip chapter 21 . 7/8/2011
Wow how interesting - the solution to the wizard bone powder issue finding out about Celli and Kieran. I've enjoyed this story a lot. I hope there will be many more chapters, and that this is not the 1st chords of finale.
ayune01 chapter 21 . 7/8/2011
this chappy really surprised me a lot.

never thought that Kieran would be an Ambrea.

wow!

cant wait to read more soon.

_
moon01234 chapter 21 . 7/8/2011
Plot twist magnificent. I do hope that your series could be published since they are incredible.

Can't wait for more. (i'll be building an altar for you while I'll wait.$
corigray333 chapter 21 . 7/8/2011
This chapter has had so many suprises, I read it twice. I can't wait for the next chapter; unfotunately, I feel like the end of your story is near, so I'm also a bit sad.

Thank you!
runswithvamp chapter 21 . 7/7/2011
BEST CHAPTER YET
blackrose214 chapter 20 . 7/7/2011
Hey there! I just wanted to drop by and leave a review. Thanks for giving me the pleasure of several very enjoyable evening by reading this story and its prequels. The way Kieran and Edouard, and now of course Celli as well, simply fit, is astonishing. The plots are always keeping me on my toes and never overly drown-out. Keep up the great work!
YuuJin chapter 20 . 7/2/2011
Uwah, this chapter seems to be an introduction cant wait to know what will happen 'tomorrow'. Poor Lord Dobrick. Thank you Miss M omsdarksecret.
daemonkieran chapter 20 . 7/1/2011
Tis rather sad to witness a person's loyalty being taken advantage of.
ayune01 chapter 20 . 7/1/2011
cant to wait the bad guy being interrogate._
The-Angel-Illusion chapter 20 . 6/30/2011
I feel bad for Kemian, he's getting really screwed over by this business. Mad wizards. That sounds bad. Update soon.
moon01234 chapter 20 . 6/30/2011
Thank you for updating. As always, a thrilling chapter. What will happen next? Will we finally find out who is behind the wizards' death/kidnapping?
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »