Reviews for Heal
xRayne wolfx chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
wow I love Oli and "The cat" they were awesome :) I'm looking forward to reading the story when you post it. Keep up the good work!

Rayne
Mandyla chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This was really really good. You set the tone of the story right off the bat with the setting and it just got better from there. It was interesting reading the interaction between her and Oli and her silent reactions to the whole thing. The other thing I liked was the way you introduced the meaning behind the title at the very end.

This might just be me, but I found some of the pronouns in the beginning a little confusing. I was having a little difficulty trying to figure out who was actually in the city and who was the one at the computer. After reading through it a few times I got it, though. Like I said, it's entirely possible it's just me.

I would definitely read this if you were to expand it :)
Narq chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This is scary good, scary interesting too!

The only thing that jumped out of me/ which you could have done better is this:

A slim figure, dressed all in black,

- instead of telling he was all in black, you could've said he melted in the shadows or somethign to imply he's dressed in the colours of the night.

cheers!

Narq
Katerzzz chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Hey,

Thanks for reviewing!

Am I allowed to review this? And is it a one-shot? If it is that's a shame because I really really have enjoyed reading it. You really bring the setting to life and not many writers can do that, the setting is, well, just that, the setting, but you've made it an integral protagonist. I liked it :) Very well done, can't wait to see more from you :)

Katerz