Reviews for In the Name of a Painful Act of Love
SJose chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Hi,

I saw your passion for writing, and I think you will be interested to post your work on Bookmato.

Bookmato is a dedicated and professional website for original independent books on Internet which is focusing on presenting books composed online to a larger audience around the world. Go to the following link to check it out. It is 100% free to use. And you can either share your works to readers for free or sell them on Bookmato. You have 100% copyright and control!

.info

In addition to the ability of posting your finished or in-progress work, Bookmato is the only website where you can sell your in-progress book as a serial thanks to its content organization and by chapter purchasing system. You can add your book and let readers purchase it chapter by chapter.

Bookmato gives readers the best online reading experience, especially for serializations!

Bookmato also offers some Internet book promotion tutorials for authors.

You can register as an author at

lovably17 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
That was so awesome, I loved it. Great job.

GirlWithTheDancingCherryTrees chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Ah! as;lfiejf I loved it! -sigh- If only there were more fics like this on FP. Congrats, this one is just spectacular. I feel myself swooning -fans hand over face- Woo... XD

Oh, and it seemed pretty damn realistic to me. Everything about this story was "hit the nail on the head" good. :3