Reviews for The Mute and the Roamer
Starlite Nightfall chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
I love this story! Please update one day! It's never too late. This story makes me so happy, I love where it's going. My only problem is that you get your tenses wrong and it makes it a bit confusing to read. Something like..."He saw that he haven't eaten in days" should be "He saw that he HADN'T eaten in days." It has been a bit since your last update, so perhaps you have improved regarding that. Anyhow, I look forward to reading more if you ever get the chance to revive this lovely story!
bob chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
This was a great read, please update :D
Shiloh chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
Awww. I didn't want this to come to a halt! I noticed it hasn't been updated in a while.. Is it a hiatus or have you dropped it? Or are you just slow to update? Either way, I really loved this a lot 3
Kitty chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
Ohhh, I hoPe the grey comes back!
Claire chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
Really liking this, hope he didn't leave Yker behind!
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
Hmm.. it may be odd but I think my favourite character is the grey :)

he'd better not have left the mute boy to fend for himself
Nova laVie chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
oh no the poor boy was left behind! :) well do hope everything turns out ok in the next chapter
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Awesome story, I love how you play everything out, and how you portray your characters. I cannot wait to read more and see how it all plays out. Please update it soon -

Tala-Paige
bansira chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
Isn't Yker oh so adorable?

And those were rather fancy secret passages. I'd like a security system like that one, just for fun.

But it's rather confusing that Toby is the name of the late husband and the baby. Well, fine, maybe it's my fault because I never pay enough attention to new names, but still.

I enjoyed this chapter, thank you for sharing your story.
violet-chi chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
YKER

IS

SO

FREAKIN

CUTE!
Nova laVie chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
aw that was a pretty cute chapter, i loved it and its great to see him so clean and pretty :D
00000000000000000000000000000 chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
Love it! Very well written. I like the unusual characters! Looking forward to your next chapter _
fjkdsl chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
"are you here on behalf of her Highness"... the plot thickens!

Thanks for another chapter, love everything about this story, especially Yker.
violet-chi chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
S-so cute... Yker...
violet-chi chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
I LOVE IT! Yker is adorable! I hope you update again, soon!