Reviews for Perfect Planning
LaserStrike chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
Wow
oHH chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
So, who Don is, is coming to light...GOOD. I am tired of him, but I know he has pursued Devlyn for a reason, or so it seems because he acts like it is a job that he tolerates.

Anyway, I cannot wait for more interaction between Devlyn and Ryan.
BettyBoo chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
pop the champagne and spread the confetti...! hell yeah, D it's so so sooo good to see you back! real that you found the flash and showed Don's true colours - what a creeep! sadly my gut tells me we haven't seen the last of him and the situation with Ryan & Devlyn, well now that the truth is out i hope they can find some common ground for Paul's sake but life is never that easy, right, lol ;)

other that, i hope you're good! take care! and i'm spoiled enough to ask for an update soon, lol! )

later!
BettyBoo chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
oooh D *smiles innocently* pleeease, pritty, pleeease, if you have the time can you squeeze in an update XD
BettyBoo chapter 9 . 9/7/2011
wow D, you've no idea how happy i'm to see a PP update! this has surely made my day - fact! thank you so much and damn, you sure don't hold back, lol! the chapter jumped right into it! i wonder if Devlyn will "fail" to mention their son Paul again(!) will Don appear and interfere Ryan & Devlyn and perhaps mention Paul just to be spiteful - i wouldn't be surprised if he did! that man is seriously creeping me out!

oh, looking forward to the next chapter! i'll be keeping my fingers crossed and hope you're feeling inspired to deliever more! XD

the typos you mentioned, here are some i caught:

"...made him want to punch something, but to actually see it with his own eyes, he didn't...('think' here?)...he'd be able to stomach it."

"But how else would he get to see her, try to rebuild the bridge he'd burned with Nicole?('Devlyn' here or maybe i'm just getting it wrong, lol)"

Unsure about this part. "Hey, I missed you." He breathed,

"You can't." she hissed, - is 'she' suppose to be spelled with a big letter or i'm overreacting, lol! there were few sentence here and there that were similar that's why i'm sure *blush*

other than that - thanks for the update! you know i loved it! take care, D!
jjazz59 chapter 9 . 9/1/2011
I had to catch up but your story is so good. Finally Ryan is getting closer to finding out. I hope Devlyn isn't going to keep lying about having his son. Ryan's mother should be ashamed for keeping the truth from him. If he hadn't found that check she never would have told him. Poor Ryan he isn't doing well in the romance area. Nicole is married and what a bad way to find out. Another cliff hanger! Please update soon.
Good Goodness chapter 9 . 8/31/2011
OMG! I am so glad you updated. I was practically giddy reading this chapter. I cannot wait for the next update. Will Devlyn tell Ryan what really happened? Will Ryan keep his anger in check long enough for Devlyn to tell him something, anything? Don is so suspicious acting. I cannot wait to to find out what he is hiding. It's time Ryan and Devlyn have a talk. Too much has happened. Please update sooner than later. This chapter was just too good and you gave us a cliff-hanger. Ugh! Well until next time, lol.
chatty504 chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
I really dont like real life at all! Ryan has annoyed me! I soooo like Devlyn better and im not suprised at the way her son acted! aww bless! Anyway that Don guy seems abit shady! hahaha good story! Please update soon! xx :)
daydrmr chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
I've read several of your pieces and just have to say this: Love, Love, Love your work!

Now, with that said, I know that 'life' happens but, I would be extremely appreciative if you would/could update on this particular story more often and w/more chaps each time. I know I'm being greedy but, what can I say?

Seriously, I can't wait 'til you do actually update. I do hope it's soon. Good Luck!
BettyBoo chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
my oh my, i'm grinning like a big fool so happy to hear from you, D! had me worried :) i know i shouldn't say anything since i've updated but life has been a mess. anyway thank you for the tease - because it was a tease, lol! Devlyn & Ryan are involved with very shady people. seeing how jittery Nicole is i'm guessing she isn't divorced and Don...don't know what to say about him. he simply creeps me out...!

thanks again and take care, later!
Alixermixer chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
I am so glad that you decided to continue to write this story it is so good. I am sitting here trying to figure out what is wrong with Nicole and Don I think it was. I hope that when they are around each other, that Devlyn will be able to finish a sentence that Ryan can figure out that she didn't ignore him.
BettyBoo chapter 7 . 3/20/2011
echoing sally n's words - hope you're doing good and get the chance to update...soon, lol!
sally n chapter 7 . 3/4/2011
hey u! ive missed u so much i havent read this story yet..but i will...anyways i didnt know how to contact u just wanted to see if ur doing okay...
CherryRed Rose chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
I have never reviewed your story before but I must say I like your style of writing. This is a great story. I feel like Nicole was set up to go out with Ryan and as things seemed to heat up with him she has a side of conscience. I think that mommy dearest is still pulling string somewhere. I might be wrong. Great update.
oHH chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
What's up this Nicole chick? I believe she likes Ryan-I think, but it's like she is an FBI agent that has to get close to the source then bring them down. Although, she would be a horrible FBI agent because she has already given Ryan enough material to see that she is withholding a lot and is afraid of something. I cannot wait for another update. What is Devlyn going to do with Paul? He is acting out but I can see why. He does not want to let go of his mom for no one. It seems that both of the people that Devlyn and Ryan are seeing have hidden agenda's and while Don doesn't give too much of his attentions away, besides being persistant with Devlyn, Nicole is a bumbling mess every time Ryan wants to get close.
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »