Reviews for Days Until Heaven
soccergurl31294 chapter 9 . 9/16/2010
i really like this story! :) can't wait for your next update
deaderthandisco chapter 9 . 9/14/2010
I liked it, the only problem was that you can't take a pregnancy test the day after or the day of, you have to wait a few weeks.
deaderthandisco chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
I like this story. Please update soon.
L.I. Night chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
I like this story and I am surprised you don't have more reviews. But a little criticism this last chapter is good but Will handled the rape badly. I mean if I found out someone I love was raped i would have immediately gone down and killed him and then call the cops and said I did it. He was much to calm to handle such an extreme situation but other than that cute story
Fantasy-Fairy chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
This story is very, very, very good. With lots of potential. I love it so far, and can't wait to read more. Really, I dont get into stories much. I prefer more to write, then to read. But I really like how you have set up this story so far!

There are a few, grammer, and spelling errors here and there. And for some readers that's not a problem. But I have a short attention spand, and sometimes they distract me from the story. But It's very good. I still read it anyway, which just goes to prove, what a gift you have.

You should think about getting a beta-reader. They read over your story, and send it back to you perfectly edited. So you can just post. And not have to worry about errors! If you need any help with that, I would love to help! I have a beta profile on here, and love to help out aspiring writers, such as your self, make their story reach it's full potential! Just let me know. You can Private message me on here, Or you can e-mail me at . If you want! Still I absolutely, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this story. Keep going!

And don't worry about the lack of reviews. It's usually just laziness on the readers part. Or they get so caught up in the story, they just forget! Good Luck.