Reviews for Always Outspoken
anonymousvoice chapter 20 . 8/8/2012
this was reallly good. and i always feel as if i can relate to Sera..granted i find similarities between your characters and i in most of your stories (dunno why tho) i cant wait to read more of your stories ]
Music's Unofficial Player chapter 20 . 5/6/2012
Damn )) I love your stories. They're all really original and funny too...oh, and an enormous ammount of fluff. Thank you for making my day with your stories :)
ChellyWrites chapter 20 . 12/14/2011
Aww, that was such a cute story! I smiled while reading the whole thing because it was so adorable :) I've read all of your stories so far and I love every single one of them! You're an amazing author! Keep doing what you love, and keep on writing! xoxo, Chelly
Brightheart chapter 20 . 11/24/2011
amazing. loved it.
Koreyjr chapter 20 . 7/15/2011
I really think you should do a sequel to this with them at college. I think it would be amazing!
bonnie1md chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
hey i really like this. all your storys are good. i like to write but i dont think i can write like you can. you put a picture in your mind about what they do and what they look like. :)
lovebug101 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
You write amazing storys!
whenyoucantholdon chapter 20 . 12/26/2010
i completly adored this story!

youre such an amazing author, keep writting!
From samoa chapter 16 . 12/21/2010
I love jason &seraphina ! cute !
Myst C chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
oh i love it so far. super cute i like jason already ! ]
Admins Pls Delete Me chapter 20 . 12/10/2010
Great ending chapter! This was a great story!
EdwardCullenForever1997 chapter 20 . 12/10/2010
It's over! Oh my gosh. This is so sad... I will definitley go check out your other story(: Thanks for this one and I am sad to see it end! I love you Jason!

EdwardCullenForever1997 chapter 19 . 12/5/2010
It's over already? It seems like it was just yesterday that I found this story! This makes me sad! haha. Please update w/the last chapter soon!(: Thanks for the great story!

Admins Pls Delete Me chapter 18 . 11/26/2010
Thank goodness Sera is ok! I am not mad about having only 2 chapters left, the story has to end sometime, right? can't wait to read them!
EdwardCullenForever1997 chapter 18 . 11/26/2010