Reviews for Always Outspoken
EdwardCullenForever1997 chapter 17 . 11/23/2010
I am getting read to look at all of the pictures! Cute story! I think Jason is hot! haha. Please update soon! :]]

Admins Pls Delete Me chapter 17 . 11/22/2010
It was great! I do like Matt and Carly they seem really nice! But for Drama what are you thinking? I hope You're not thinking making Matt like Sera...(which you're probably not but...) YOU HAVE THE WHOLE WEEK OFF FOR THANKSGIVING? I only get two days! I can't wait to read more!
EdwardCullenForever1997 chapter 16 . 11/19/2010
This was really good! I liked it a lot. Her sister got, BUSTED! hahaha. I am loving it! Please update soon! :]]

EdwardCullenForever1997 chapter 15 . 11/13/2010
Nuh uh! Can you spell S.L.U.T.! Wtf? I am going to kick her sister's butt! What is Jason's reaction going to be and why would she kiss him in the first place? Life isn't a garden, so she should stop being a hoe! :]] Please update soon!

Ms.Crazy-san chapter 14 . 11/8/2010
:O aw, please update soon...

[I LOVE STEPHEN AND JAKE! luvs them to death]

O, please tell me there is gonna be this big unvailing of Elyse's noninocence to her parents! make her crash and burn, HARD[ yeah, i'm not forgiving to those i don't really like]
EdwardCullenForever1997 chapter 14 . 11/7/2010
This is such a cute story! I love the brothers! haha. I looked at the pictures and Sera is beautiful and Jason is Hot!(: I love this story! Please, update soon! :]]

EdwardCullenForever1997 chapter 13 . 10/23/2010
This was a really cute chapter and they finally admitted that they love each other! Can't wait for more romance! Oh and I think the pictures you picked out are perfect! I wish I looked like Sera! haha. Please, update soon! :]]

EdwardCullenForever1997 chapter 12 . 10/17/2010
So much has happend in this chapter! I loved it but I was starting to like Bryce. Sera seems a little like a female player, but maybe that's just me? I'm not sure. In the little time she has been living there she has went out with pretty much three guys and moving back and forth because of Jason. Please update soon! :]]

freedom2619 chapter 11 . 10/12/2010
I went to your websde and saw the pictures of

the characters, and whooa! Jason is so hot xD!
freedom2619 chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
she will end up with bryce?...Poor Jason he was the first one to like her and they never were together !

I want him to end up with seraphine..!
ashely08 chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
OMG! Seraphine and Cody ? I never expect this !

I love this story...and what will Jason do ?
Wiseau Films chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
oh hi

Name Seraphina make me think of fat polish

oh bye
xtwilightmaidenx chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
seraphina is a really awesome name, and i liked hearing from jason's point of view. i'm excited to hear about the rest of the characters later, update soon!
xNight chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
That was nice :D

Only there's some kind of awkwardness between Sera and Jason.. I guess because Jason wants to do/say some things, but he's either too shy or doesn't get the chance to xD

By the way. I've heard that Seraphima (with an m) is a Russian name. Jsyk.

Great story, keep writing! :)
29 | « Prev Page 1 2