Reviews for Three Words to Lose You, Three words to Find Me
bookADDICT6 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Wow, this was really deep. It's super long for a one-shot, but it feels like a complete story. Each of their little sections could be a chapter and eventually a full story. I love the title, it works perfectly for the story's theme. The theme is amazing, I never thought of those three words pushing people away. You should definitely write one-shots like this again. I know I'll read them.
Toolazy2login chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That. Was... INCREDIBLE and really sad
absinthe21 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
beautiful. :D
ImperfectAngel16 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Hahaha, wow scandalous! ;) Well, I defiantly enjoyed this story. She made the right choice marrying Bryan so thank you for that. I would've hated you if she had gone back to Ryan. You have a few grammar problems, so work on that, but besides that well done. I look forward to reading your other stories and figuring out that theme of yours. :)
soniabonia786 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
damn! i love this! amazing writer! You know what's weird though? During the scene of the rain and her eyes closed, i thought of the movie notebook. Have you watched that movie yet? There's a scene analogous to this one you have, so I thought that was interesting. But anyway, i like it! iIt was kind of sad though. I kind of (only a little bit!) wanted her to go with ryan. BUT! Proves that ass wrong! I was so egrossed in your story that while I was reading, i had no idea of my surroundings! And that doesn't usually happen! Yes, this should make you do your little happy dance right about now. anyway, very good job. It seems like this took you a while to write...did it? i'm just curious, lol

anyway, keep writing!
strangledice chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Oh my gosh! This story made me cry a little bit. Poor Ryan, he didn't even get to express his love for Annalise before Bryan took her away.

You're good, I like the way you write. Keep writing! Your story is great!
Too Much Info chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Poor Ryan.

I'm so sad now.

I feel like crying.

I hate it when one person is left out...like Ryan was. It might've been his fault, but ugh, he was her first love and ugh.

Great story.