Reviews for Courage
Spring Storm chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
The last line is a winner. The rest is great too. :)
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Haha nice ending! Great and unique as usual! Keep writing!

Anna _
nickyO chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Lol. Cute, very cute.
MyNameIsDave chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Ah. Karma sucks. lol. But it's still good to be courageous, in spite of karma looking to catch me off guard. :D
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Oh well done. It's all bullshit :) Go back to your fearful self.
William G. Thorne chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
ah, so is life!

you get so pumped up, motivated, and eager to start a new and what happens? Karma! or better yet, ill timing and lack of cunning, knowlege, charisma, etc...

wonderful piece, and of course with your added witty flare.

-William
sophiesix chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
i thought the rhyming worked well for the first three verses, and perhaps teh last, but in the middle it got repetitive, i think this was compounded by the shorter phrase lengths which brought more focus on the end rhyme - I wonder having half rhymes or non-rhymes could maybe reflect the changing attitude of the narrator, to try a new thing? Dunno - maybe it would fall flat or bite you on the rear, lol.

Love the image of decaying hope, and riding with a winner's pride. And a great (an characteristic) sting in the tail! :D
Eternal Skies chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
"And it bit me on the rear"

:D LMAO!

This sounded silly in a good way, like it was making fun of something.
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
The rhyming was a little bit of an over kill to sound strictly good, but I think that added some quirkiness to it.
J.A. Fletcher chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This was good. A good laugh at the end there. This poem reminds me of Kipling.
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
lol clever
tiger002 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
A simple yet meaningful poem, showing how fear isn't a bad thing, because it protects us from doing something we may regret. Nice job.