Reviews for Gay Bash
Resurgent Shad chapter 1 . 5/4
I approve this message. :3
TayoroTheStarWolf chapter 1 . 2/1
This is one reason why I'm atheist. Excellent poem.
Prussia92 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Beautiful.
writerglen chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
powerful! nice rhythm! a few grammar mistakes ("its" is possessive "it's" is it is, and Ive vs I've) but small distractions overall
Anon chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I felt myself tearing up because I know how it feels
Kirihime chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Wow. This is beautiful. You didn't say much but I felt it. Gosh this world is just so messed up.
Emrys90 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
This fucking sucks and the boyfriend was weak if he left because of this. Stay strong.
Black Raven 2539 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
So beautiful. God so sad.
Rain Everett chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I loved this so much. It makes me hurt inside because these sorts of things happen everyday, and no one does anything to stop it.

I wish I could rhyme or be as creative as you to write poetry.

I'm just not blessed with a poetic mind. But your writing is beautiful. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
That was a truly touching peice i want to say soo many things right now but i can't seem to find the words just. . . that was beautiful
Wolf-pupp chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This is really good. A very meaningful peace, you have some talent. I have have seen a few gay boys who to be "safe" denied it. I saw one guy come out in school and dated a football player from my high school. He is like a celebrate (he might not know it) in my school but has graduated last year. I myself have seen something like that happen, I helped though I did get hurt a bit, I was able to help. I just wanted to tell you that there are people that stand for LGBT rights my friends, some of my teachers, and I do. I have a few friends that are gay and one that is bi and three that are lesbians. I would rather be friends with them then straight people any day, I just find that some of them are stronger the 'straight' people because they have gone through worse shiz. This peace would be a great eye opener for 'homophobic' people who don't want to admit they are a little gay. I apologize if any of this sounds ruin.
I hope you the best! Ha I babble often. Sorry.
Also I should complement your rhyme, it was good, at one point I felt like it was off but it was good. Great theme for it. It made me rethink my past with my best friend(The one I helped above) he was awesome. You have my support. :D
Great work. D
CucumberHero343 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
That was... I can't find words to describe myself. The words went together beautifully and the meaning got out, and it hurts. Thank you for sharing.
Zafyra's chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I just couldn't pass my way without congratulating you for this, so beautiful poem.
I'm not a boy, i'm not gay and i don't personally know people who are gay. But i was affected by what you said.
You use only a few words for an important message. That's admirable.
I hope that some day, it would be normal to be gay, and that people would understand eac other and accept differences.
Thank you,:) and bye!

PS: sorry if my English is not understandable, i still learn it at school.
CracksInTheConcrete chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
The words above are what i said whan i read this.

Thank you. Ive had a really tough day with harrassment because im bisexual (possibly full-out lesbian)and i needed something that told me someone else understood.

here's the thing; to anyone who sees the world through rose-colored glass, this shit really does happen. ive been abused a few ways because of my sexuality-verbally, mostly, but ive had guys shove their dicks at me to try to get me to like them obly, and ive been beat up a couple of times. Im so sick of hearing the school neo-nazis scream "kill the fags" that i was almost ready to end it all.

is it okay if i read this for my school's gay-straight alliance? i finally got one going and i think this will really help us to know were not the only ones. we know were not, of course, but its still nice to know that were not the only ones with violent bigots who go to our school.
atasfan16 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I really fricken love this poem. It's really sad. People really shouldn't judge others like that it's terrible. Love is Love 3