Reviews for 52 Flavors
summerbreeze081 chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
I really liked this. Not in love with it yet due to Marci being so unpleasant. I'll definitely continue to read though!
brookeworm chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
:D Again, amazing.

It's funny, I look at Marcie, and I can't help thinking of one of my best friends! xD She was so cold toward me in the begining, when we didn't know each other so well. But then- and I swear, it was like instand magic- as soon as we found some common ground, we bonded, just like that.

It was fascinating.

And your story is fascinating, too, I hope you keep continuing with it!
brookeworm chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
xD I should have read this much sooner. It was fantastic!

Good job. On to the next chapter...!
Jessiquie chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
I was kind of worried about this chapter when I started to read. Although I can't really explain it thoroughly I felt the first half of it was really repetitive, the second part however was adorable. I loved the ending; and find it unbelieveably cute that he waited around the ice-cream shop all week for her. The bit about his family basically marrying into another family that sound so alike was a bit disturbing, but the fact that he's trying to get away from all that gives me hope.

Still loving the promise of this story. Such a fantastic idea!

I can possibly help you as a Beta if you want, and depending on what your looking for and the rest. You should probably try and get a few though, so you have multiple perspectives in regard to feedback, as opposed to one person. Just a thought.
DeathlyFlames chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
OMG! I love it, Meggi! Keep up the awesomeness!

storybookmoments chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Wow, this story is adorable! Haha :) I absolutely love it! The characters are so realistic and cute! This is definitely at the top of my list on my favorite stories so far. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face!
Desy.Rae chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
That was really cute :)

I liked it! I'm curious to read more.
Vidavril chapter 1 . 8/24/2010

Even if I think the kiss is kind of hasty, the story is quite nice. I like all the ice-cream stuff D and you describe it so appealing and the way Jess tries to avoid the bad words in front of his niece is so cute. I'd like to read more!
Jessiquie chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
haha, okay I seriously love the idea of this story. I have to admit, I'm probably a bit like Marcie in this story - in relation to the obession with Ice-cream - so naturally I think its fantastic. She's sort of a bitch though, actually I think its more she talks her mind, and why not be like that.

I hope you update soon.
Skyterra chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I don't think we actually see Marcie's name until halfway through the story. I think it might be better if you start with Marcie in the beginning instead of keep using "she" until she introduces herself to Jesse.

Also, I hope you don't mind me saying, it's the first time I've ever said this about any story or character - but Marcie's a bitch.

I like Katie. She seems like my favorite so far - besides the knocking-down-of-the-ice-cream.
Rhapsody's Song chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Well, you've done well not to make a Mary-Sue, that's for sure. I was kind of turned off to Marcie, but I do like that you've stuck to a character, not just perfection. I'd like to see where this is going
Tiny Cherie chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
the girl is sort of annoying D: but yeah it's pretty cute. and i love the concept :D
aryagal chapter 1 . 8/23/2010

but i love the part where he kissed her.

Four and Twenty Blackbirds chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Great concept! Very cute, and well written. I'll look forward to reading more.
Lexodus chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I did like it. I liked it very much :) Interesting characters (rather than the shallow idiots you must have heard us talking about on SKoW) and a decent premise, and just fun to read, so I will be watching this one :)