Reviews for Missing Pieces
sarah chapter 10 . 11/29/2010
omg i was shocked when he said i liked you omg u r making me ritee romance storys as well but it is better reading ones :)Xx
sarah chapter 8 . 11/28/2010
umm lets thing soo there is this guy who likes this gurl but than jess sould get jealous becuz she might forgive the guy n than jess would confess his feelings am i right?
sarah chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
lol i cant hve a guess but its kinda intresting
deadly sympathy chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
Love it!

Its awesome!
sarah chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
lol its funny
RonnieMeetsPaper chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Good chapter I but I still wish you haven't chose to rewrite it. Update soon! :)

~Ronnie~
RonnieMeetsPaper chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Why oh WHY did you have to rewrite the thing? It was fine just the way it was. Now I have to wait for new chappies and plots to come around AGAIN! :(

Fudge.

Oh well, update soon to make up for it! :)

~Ronnie~
My-Bloody-Sacrifice96 chapter 12 . 11/14/2010
My-Bloody-Sacrifice96 chapter 11 . 11/14/2010
yay.(: that was romantic.(:
My-Bloody-Sacrifice96 chapter 8 . 11/14/2010
Question-Earlier it said that Sam had brown hair/dirty blonde in sun. but here:She sniffled. Her black hair was pulled into a messy ponytail, and she was wearing a blouse and jeans. She walked in front of the couch and I followed.

it says she has black hair

am i just seeing things? lol

ps this chapter was really god. i wanna slap Devon..just sayn.(:
My-Bloody-Sacrifice96 chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
DUDE. I swear. I'm addicted to this story. Its so frign good. and i love the pranks goin on
RonnieMeetsPaper chapter 12 . 11/11/2010
Awh...I really wanted to read more of the story. :(

Like there could've been something that went wrong with the prom.

Like *scolds herself for her extensive use of the word 'like'* Dean could've made an appearance, Jesse could've lost his temper, and Sam could've ran away from the situation. Again. :)

Feel free to take the idea I suggested. I wouldn't mind. In fact, I would feel GREATLY honoured. ;D

~Ronnie~ who feels exhausted. You have to thank school for that.
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 11 . 11/9/2010
Oh!
CONVERSEically Obsessed chapter 11 . 11/8/2010
Aw! That was sweet! LOL I cant believe that he had everyone in on it. I'm a bit suspicious about the, 'Wear something short' thing. And she just bought langrie... I'm getting a vibe. LOL anyways! I'm so excited that she realizes it. And that Jesse's being so sweet. The prom thing is kinda cliche so you should make them do something totally untraditional. Like... Come dressed as the oppisite sex or someting. Like Jesse in a dress and Sam in a tux. Just an idea you dont actually need to use that because that was like the frst thing that popped into my head. Something crazy and untraditional though! Post another chapter soon! ;P Oh by the way if I am right about the vibes... I think it's a bit soon. I dont care how much of a player Jesse is. OH and they should have like an embarrassing convo about like... STDs or something. IDK something embarrassing. Like perfect example, if you read the tale of sadie baker (It's on here) then read the chapter about IKEA or maybe the one before. I dont want to push anything on you because you're the author and things but I just wanted to give you an example of an awkward conversation because sometimes I wish people would do that for me.

There's your long Review! Hope you are happy! love ya! ;P
shanaenae123 chapter 11 . 11/8/2010
yay! i cannot wait for the next chapter!:D
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »