Reviews for Missing Pieces
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 22 . 9/2/2011
Loved it so so so much like always it has been forever but I forgive you and I hope you can update soon because I miss reading Missing pieces :)
Guest chapter 22 . 8/30/2011
i really liked this chapter. yu got me scared for a moment because he STOPPED BREATHING lol. nicely done! keep going. i cant wait to meet HIS mother. lol
The.Girl.With.Pen.and.Paper chapter 22 . 8/30/2011
WILL HE EVER FIND OUT!
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 22 . 8/30/2011
IM REVIEWING!

Missed your story! Very enjoyable chapter.. For a second there I thought you were killing Jesse off. If you did... Well. You. Would. Be. Dead.

Hahaha :D UPDATE!
Brightheart chapter 22 . 8/30/2011
brilliant chapter. i totally loved it. it was so so so good.
I-am-happy chapter 21 . 7/5/2011
OHH! Not much more I can say other than: HOLF CRAP! THIS IS A-FREAKING-MAZING! love this story so much! And I would like a few more chapters, It would feel off if it ended here...to me anyway :) LOVIN' it!

Love,

Emily
Brightheart chapter 21 . 7/3/2011
can't wait for the next chapter. really cute and sweet story.
RonieLove chapter 21 . 6/21/2011
i loved this chapter but NOO! no you cant end the chapter this way. we dont know wht the deal between devon and brittany was and if it affects sam and jesse getting back together. i love how they got back together but leaving the story this way makes it an incomplete storyy.
jojo.102 chapter 21 . 6/21/2011
I think this was a good ending buuuuuuuuuut you should continue cuz its such an AWESOME book! :D :)
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 21 . 6/17/2011
Now please a few more PLEASE PLEASE I DON'T WANT IT TO END JUST JET WELL REALLY NOT AT ALL BUT NOT HERE THOUGH PLEASE WRITE MORE !
My-Bloody-Sacrifice96 chapter 21 . 6/17/2011
moremoremoremoremoreMORE please. i beg of you. XD;
Elena chapter 21 . 6/17/2011
wow i loved i! and of course you should do more chapters :D
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 21 . 6/17/2011
Great chapter :)

I didnt think she'd take him back that quickly but I wouldnt write it any other way! :P
squillink93 chapter 21 . 6/16/2011
don't end the story! this chapter was brilliant... i'm quite intrigued to see if Devon will make a comeback :)

squillink x
XshadowxdemonX chapter 21 . 6/16/2011
OMG! DO NOT EBND IT YET! I FINALL GOT CAUGTH UP WITH IT SO YOU CANNOT END IT!
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »