Reviews for Missing Pieces
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 17 . 2/16/2011
I can't believe Jessie chose the money! I just can't ! Im shocked and curious as to why he chose the money !

-U MadeMyLifeComplete-
I-am-happy chapter 17 . 2/15/2011
Ah! I have mixed feelings. What s damn dumb a$$! And do you think I could maybe be your beta? I would oh so very love to! We could try it out maybe? I get all the work back within 24hr. at least.

Good job!
My-Bloody-Sacrifice96 chapter 17 . 2/15/2011
THAT LITTLE! UGH! . thats all i have to say to THAT. Poor Samantha :( Stupid jerk face mother. Ugh. Blah. My jaw dropped at the end of this chapter. Literally.
notthiscreative chapter 16 . 2/11/2011
Lol! I think he should definitely should have those siblings! (;

She needs to tell about Devon!
OhMyPeanut chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
:D
OhMyPeanut chapter 16 . 2/5/2011
Just Amazing! the mother is a huge bitch... i wanna slap her so bad
Romance Lover chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
I stopped breathing momentarily, when,i came to the kiss part. Very interesting... Cannot wait to read on...
Romance Lover chapter 9 . 2/5/2011
Very interesting. Can't wait to see what is going to happen... OOH...
OhMyPeanut chapter 11 . 2/5/2011
EK i didnt know he was such a romantic... :D
OhMyPeanut chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
Awsome so far :D
I-am-happy chapter 16 . 2/4/2011
OMG its perfect! ;) That to me is a small family... I come from a family of fourteen through, so I guess thats not normal _

Truly loved this chappy lots! Nice and long and AWESOME description! So thumbs up to you!

Looking forward to reading more soon. Chop chop! :)

Love, I-am-happy :)
XshadowxdemonX chapter 16 . 2/4/2011
I reviewed! I want my cookie! *giggle* I love this story
RonieLove chapter 16 . 2/2/2011
personally i think tht yu did this chapter very niicely dispite the work yu had to do. in this chapter i realy would have wanted to SLAP sam's mom. shes completely rude and doesnt listen. and i do think maybe Jesse should have an older brother. one tht makes Jesse uncomfortablr to be around. or a younger brother, cute and adorable. either way, i think the story is great and cant wait for the next chapter.
My-Bloody-Sacrifice96 chapter 16 . 1/31/2011
I love this.
shanaenae123 chapter 16 . 1/31/2011
I'll sam's mom ever like Jesse? I don't like her. Since she likes Devon... I don't like her. Hahaha! Hope you update soon!
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »