Reviews for Left Angles
A "CARNIVAL"? .. I don't get it. \ You use the word "blithely" alot. P
breakthehabit chapter 13 . 5/26/2012
Funniest chapter so far. XD
breakthehabit chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
Learning alot of new words! D
Hali2010 chapter 26 . 1/10/2011
Aw, i like the way you ended it, it was REALLY cute. Great story, i loved everything about it beginning to end and just thought you should know. GREAT JOB! i look forward to reading more of your stories in the future(hopefully you've written more lol)
concreteangelxx0 chapter 26 . 12/19/2010
...no offense but that was a really bad way to end it. im actualy very dissapointed :(
Hali2010 chapter 25 . 12/14/2010
HAHA lmao, this was SO random. Great job though, i loved it lol. I especially love Darryl's i look forward to reading the next chappie!
concreteangelxx0 chapter 25 . 12/11/2010
...that was so random and kind of confusing but i still liked it haha :)
SweetFangs chapter 25 . 12/11/2010
this chapter was confusing but its also funny. i love the ending.

"Loosen up, Feb," Lucinda smiled, giving her a friendly bump. "After all, you only turn thirty once."

"Ugh, don't remind me."

"I've turned thirty twice," Kiki said.

Pause."

hahaha! "pause". wait how did Kiki turned thirty twice? O.O
concreteangelxx0 chapter 24 . 12/7/2010
I love Virginia - she's just like me! haha and I really hope her and Devon work outt - can't wait for you to write more you've got me hooked! :D
Sour Smoothies chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
I like everything about this chapter, but I must say something about the love scene: it wasn't even a scene. Kudos for that. All the time, the author puts far more detail into sex scenes than any other part of the story and throws the whole thing off balance. You just wrote it like everything else here. Thank you for that.
Hali2010 chapter 24 . 12/7/2010
lol 'now please put your clothes back on'. Great chapter i look forward to reading the next one!
Sour Smoothies chapter 2 . 12/6/2010