Reviews for Unexpected
carifoo2001 chapter 1 . 2/5
Wow. That was cute and hilarious. XD
Preposterous chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Lol! I love how she embarrassed him!
Spontaneous Juju chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
First of all, let me say: you could probably make a fortune writing erotica or smut or whatever you want to call it. (I'm sorry if I've just insulted your sensibilities by either assuming erotica/smut are the same thing or saying that you'd be good at writing it.) Seriously though: I was laughing at my computer like an idiot and grinning like a fool by the end. (Same thing for that one with the Russian AND the Survival Instincts one, which I should probably review soon because I, for one, feel super guilty if I really love something and don't review it. Encouragement should not be left un-typed!) So yeah: this was awesome. :D I loved the characters and the situation; it was brilliant!

-Spontaneous Juju
Northfacegr95 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
LMFAO! love it!
sunshinernnr chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I love it! How adorable and different to have the grumpy male lead reading erotica. I do kind of agree with you that the ending was a little unsatisfying.. maybe because I'd rather see more of the characters than have them leave so soon.
Jubileyn chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I don't know which pair is more hilarious, Justinian and Magdalena or the sexually frustrated cashier and his reading buddy. This story is so funny, and it reminds me of The Shoes in the best possible way. I loved it! :D
G2 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I only wish that something like this would happen to me on a rainy day! Your writing drew me into the story, and I loved the pacing. Bravo more!