Reviews for Art Criticism
true noise68 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Whhhy, what happened to the chapters I always reread this one it was my favorite. ease put it back up soon.
elenabee chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
OMG EXCUSE ME pls put this back up ;3 it was perfection I don't care what state it's in haha

I'm so demanding
TheHobbitOfCandyland chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
It's been too long. I always reread this story at least once a month. Why did you do this? It was so great the way it was. /:
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
You're going to put the chapters back on here rivaled right? I hate Tumblr and just social networking in general.
jh chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
jh
Hikaoru13 chapter 24 . 5/24/2013
I found your story from goodreads. I love it. I like Turkish. I like how James goes from hating him so badly to loving him.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/22/2013
love it
DreamsOnlyLastForTheNight chapter 25 . 5/9/2013
This was a really nice story! I loved the way Turkish and James interacted. Their personalities really balanced out! There were a few errors here and there but nothing that took away from the story. Good job! :)
K chapter 25 . 4/27/2013
Love this story! :)
Carolyn chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
It's so sweet how caring and gentle Turkish has turned out to be. Now, if only James would stop being an ass to him! :)
Carolyn chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
"That is just Turkish—half art brut and half a Robert Smithson space flight with a good dose of prick thrown in..." I looooved that sentence! :)
BlaseBlanco chapter 24 . 3/4/2013
This story is perfect is single in every single way and you're prefect for writing it.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/16/2013
good story
luna boricua chapter 17 . 2/9/2013
ok, I just have to take a break from reading to post a review..

I feel like, ok wait, I'm not sure how to express this,

well I'm an art student in the University of Puerto Rico, and im studying a degree in art (paint) and a minor in art history, so im enjoying this story very much, I get most of the jokes involving artists and critics and such.

But I feel like im similar to james, I can relate, i mean that im a very sensible person... and most of the insecurities he has, I have them too...

so yeah, i think thats it, I love your writing and this is a very fun story, later ill be checking out your other stories see ya!
Lulu the Llama chapter 25 . 1/30/2013
One of my readers recommended this to me, and as soon as I realized this focused on hot dudes doing hot things with a little art mixed in I was sold. This was a relaxing read. I really enjoyed it. My favorite thing was the banter between the two! Turkish was great - and you did something really cool by taking their flaws and using that to your advantage. I think the character development is your strong suit.

My favorite character was Kitty. Must I explain? She was so cute. Like muffin pie cupcake cute.

I think I also have a soft spot for this story because it reminds me of the galleries my parents took me to as a kid. Cool feeling!
343 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »