Reviews for Art Criticism
XertZ chapter 1 . 1/16
Yes! I managed to buy the book online using a gift card from Christmas! This story is awesome! I'm glad I bought it. Thank you for writing such a refreshing story!
XertZ chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
Damn! I can't buy this book! My parents would fucking kill me, literally! Maybe I will eventually, when they're not around to see it or when I'm old enough to move out. :(
midnight41 chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
true noise68 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Whhhy, what happened to the chapters I always reread this one it was my favorite. ease put it back up soon.
elenabee chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
OMG EXCUSE ME pls put this back up ;3 it was perfection I don't care what state it's in haha

I'm so demanding
HobbitOfHogwarts chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
It's been too long. I always reread this story at least once a month. Why did you do this? It was so great the way it was. /:
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
You're going to put the chapters back on here rivaled right? I hate Tumblr and just social networking in general.
jh chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Hikaoru13 chapter 24 . 5/24/2013
I found your story from goodreads. I love it. I like Turkish. I like how James goes from hating him so badly to loving him.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/22/2013
love it
DreamsOnlyLastForTheNight chapter 25 . 5/9/2013
This was a really nice story! I loved the way Turkish and James interacted. Their personalities really balanced out! There were a few errors here and there but nothing that took away from the story. Good job! :)
K chapter 25 . 4/27/2013
Love this story! :)
Carolyn chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
It's so sweet how caring and gentle Turkish has turned out to be. Now, if only James would stop being an ass to him! :)
Carolyn chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
"That is just Turkish—half art brut and half a Robert Smithson space flight with a good dose of prick thrown in..." I looooved that sentence! :)
BlaseBlanco chapter 24 . 3/4/2013
This story is perfect is single in every single way and you're prefect for writing it.
346 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »