Reviews for Art Criticism
substitute.my.reality chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
Aww that's so sweet! I guess Turkish isn't quite as blind to other's emotions as James thought. -Jenna
substitute.my.reality chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
Intense. I love it! -Jenna
substitute.my.reality chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Lol. Loved that ending line! -Jenna
substitute.my.reality chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Nice. I like this Kitty. Hope to see her more. -Jenna
substitute.my.reality chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This is the first thing I've ever read here. Honestly this site is a bit hard to sort through. Anyways, I really like your opening. Looking forward to checking out the rest of the story. -Jenna
red bean chapter 23 . 2/19/2011
I didn't like Turkish for about the first five chapters. In fact, I really disliked him. But then suddenly he grew on me quite a lot? So while I was at a conference today, pretending to be an adult, I filled in the boring papers thinking about what trickery you pulled on me. So then I went home and read the whole thing all over again. That means twice in 24 hours. So basically, I still have not worked out how you managed to shenanigan me into liking Turkish as much as James, but well played. So: 1) You really should 'clean it up some day'! It's pretty awesome. Definitely more awesome than many things I have paid money for. I think the only critique I have off the top of my head is that the substitution of 'the photographer' for 'Turkish' or 'him' gets cumbersome and distracting, but that's the worst damage I can do. 2) Have you curated an exhibit? Because you are really spot on with your sense of setting and behind-the-scenes mechanics of it all. So many sympathy laughs. 3) I am really excited to read more from your 'Art World'. I'm sorry I'm tired and incoherent now but should such a thing appear I would totally stalk it with pretentious blethering reviews. 4) HOORAY. BOATING. YES.
red bean chapter 9 . 2/18/2011
I have such a nerdy grad student love of the theory foreplay. I think this is possibly the sexiest thing I've ever read. If that's horribly twisted, at least I know there's one other weirdo in the theory kink boat with me.

Oh and I also love James. Despite the fact you mentioned he's blond, I have Simon Amstell in head for him, which is the highest compliment I can offer, since I have a big gay crush on SA, and he is the king (queen?) of b*tchy, neurotic little indie nerds. So excited to finish reading this. I just had to say. Theory foreplay, man. You're my hero.
Tears Of A Wolf chapter 23 . 2/17/2011
CUTE!
aurora borealis chapter 23 . 2/6/2011
I loved this story. It was just awesome. Now I really need some sleep... (It's two in the morning in my time zone.)
Vega Nightshade chapter 23 . 2/5/2011
What can I say? I simply loved it... You didn't need much words to bring these two guys to life... I could really belive in them, how they acted... And it was realistic I think, and heartwarming, though they problems. And funny to that... Great work! :)
Feel The Waltz chapter 23 . 1/19/2011
I really enjoyed this story. In the first couple of chapters i couldn't even begin to imagine Turkish and James together but half way through they just seemed so well suited. I thought you also ended at a good place. Thank you for posting :)
My Chemical Music Box chapter 23 . 1/17/2011
D'aaw! Loved the bonus track! XD

This was a wonderfully sweet little story (of perfect length, if you ask me) and I gotta say - it's SO nice to actually read a story where the author knows what they're talking about setting-wise. Everything to do with the gallery and artwork was incredibly authentic and it just made the atory that much more interesting and captivating! Great work!
AudreyKW chapter 23 . 1/14/2011
This was amazing! and I loved that lovely tidbit at the end. Made me very happy.
Alexa Dagger chapter 23 . 1/12/2011
I thought the story was great in a cool artist quirky kinda way...lol
sick at heart chapter 23 . 1/10/2011
This was a really great story, I enjoyed it a lot. Sadly, James reminds me a lot of myself in regards to relationships. I loved Turkish' character a lot, but Peter was my fav character! I kinda wish we had seen more of him, but oh well. Thanks for a good read ]
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »