Reviews for Art Criticism
Kimberly chapter 24 . 1/17/2013
This is a really awesome story!
Honunjama chapter 24 . 12/9/2012
This was a wonderful compelling read! I almost read it in one sitting. Your characters are sweet and believable- James and his insecurities especially:) And I found the conversations your characters had about art fascinating. I love Persian cookery, and I actually have a book named Pomegranate Soup but I have yet to try the dish! Thank you for writing this.
I shall definitely be reading more of your stories.

Kudos

: ) nice
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
: )
KatieBobb chapter 24 . 11/29/2012
:D EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee LOVE THEM!
YellowCandy chapter 24 . 11/29/2012
I am a new fan of you work and I love, love, love your stories but I believe that this one has an unfinished ending. Don’t get me wrong, the sequel was just perfect – a needed cherry on top. But it was an awkward and sudden THE END, I just didn’t see/feel it coming. I think you needed one more chapter to make it complete. But otherwise I loved this story. It liked how touching and moving and a bit strange it was. I adored James’ lack of social skills. Please, keep on writing!
KatieBobb chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
Ooooooooh Turkish was annoying the shit out of me, but now he's so cute!
KatieBobb chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Love Kitty, Love James. Love, love, love. !
KatieBobb chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
:) Like these guys already
semantics chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
Like James say, Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God. That was intense and very interesting, and you know a lot about the subject matter art. This story isn't just any ol 'he is a photographer' story or he does "x" for a living; this chapter was very insightful and shed a lot of light on why they do what they do. I enjoy this story very much.
R. Ficst chapter 24 . 10/17/2012
very cute story. I stayed up way too late reading it though, so I really can't give you a longer review. Good work, and thank you for posting!
Tinyyellowboxes chapter 25 . 9/30/2012
great story. I like the characters.
Dark Lalage chapter 25 . 9/28/2012
I really loved this story and really felt like I could relate to the characters and loved their interactions and the flow, Thank you for sharing it and I'll look forward to more!
Dinosaurs R Dead chapter 24 . 9/7/2012
OH MY LAWD this was one of the most awesome stories I've ever read :D

Usually I'd try and come up with a more...descriptive and admirable term for a story with such magnificent stature- but either the fact that its late at night or Turkish's adjectives have gotten the better of me...I'm kinda speechless.

Squee!