Reviews for Art Criticism
Guest chapter 20 . 2/16/2013
good story
luna boricua chapter 17 . 2/9/2013
ok, I just have to take a break from reading to post a review..

I feel like, ok wait, I'm not sure how to express this,

well I'm an art student in the University of Puerto Rico, and im studying a degree in art (paint) and a minor in art history, so im enjoying this story very much, I get most of the jokes involving artists and critics and such.

But I feel like im similar to james, I can relate, i mean that im a very sensible person... and most of the insecurities he has, I have them too...

so yeah, i think thats it, I love your writing and this is a very fun story, later ill be checking out your other stories see ya!
Lulu the Llama chapter 25 . 1/30/2013
One of my readers recommended this to me, and as soon as I realized this focused on hot dudes doing hot things with a little art mixed in I was sold. This was a relaxing read. I really enjoyed it. My favorite thing was the banter between the two! Turkish was great - and you did something really cool by taking their flaws and using that to your advantage. I think the character development is your strong suit.

My favorite character was Kitty. Must I explain? She was so cute. Like muffin pie cupcake cute.

I think I also have a soft spot for this story because it reminds me of the galleries my parents took me to as a kid. Cool feeling!
Kimberly chapter 24 . 1/17/2013
This is a really awesome story!
Honunjama chapter 24 . 12/9/2012
This was a wonderful compelling read! I almost read it in one sitting. Your characters are sweet and believable- James and his insecurities especially:) And I found the conversations your characters had about art fascinating. I love Persian cookery, and I actually have a book named Pomegranate Soup but I have yet to try the dish! Thank you for writing this.
I shall definitely be reading more of your stories.

Kudos

: ) nice
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
: )
KatieBobb chapter 24 . 11/29/2012
:D EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee LOVE THEM!
YellowCandy chapter 24 . 11/29/2012
I am a new fan of you work and I love, love, love your stories but I believe that this one has an unfinished ending. Don’t get me wrong, the sequel was just perfect – a needed cherry on top. But it was an awkward and sudden THE END, I just didn’t see/feel it coming. I think you needed one more chapter to make it complete. But otherwise I loved this story. It liked how touching and moving and a bit strange it was. I adored James’ lack of social skills. Please, keep on writing!
KatieBobb chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
Ooooooooh Turkish was annoying the shit out of me, but now he's so cute!
KatieBobb chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Love Kitty, Love James. Love, love, love. !
KatieBobb chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
:) Like these guys already
semantics chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
Like James say, Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God. That was intense and very interesting, and you know a lot about the subject matter art. This story isn't just any ol 'he is a photographer' story or he does "x" for a living; this chapter was very insightful and shed a lot of light on why they do what they do. I enjoy this story very much.
R. Ficst chapter 24 . 10/17/2012
very cute story. I stayed up way too late reading it though, so I really can't give you a longer review. Good work, and thank you for posting!
346 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »