Reviews for Art Criticism
JuneSummers chapter 24 . 9/3/2012
This was really great. I especially love your characters and the slow and steady pace of the story. very well written.
haha maybe you wouldn't mind reading mine now?

s/3041104/1/
SadEyedLady chapter 25 . 8/18/2012
I don't even have words to describe how much I adored that. It was sweet, sexy, and very real. The only thing I was dissapointed about was that you didn't have an admission of love before the epilogue, but that is personally just me, and the story was wonderful without it.
Viperspurplekiss chapter 24 . 8/18/2012
I absolutely loved this. It was so dramatic and beautiful, as well as feisty!
thecakethief chapter 25 . 8/16/2012
YAYYYYY SEQUEL! I SUPPORT THIS ENDEAVOR!
SSooth chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
I love the description of the middle easterner food. My husband is Persian/Armenian and I had to learn to cook all those dishes from his mother. I couldn't help but smile when you named and descried all those dishes.

Well done! *clap clap clap*
saywhattt chapter 24 . 7/13/2012
Can't believe I haven't reviewed this story yet!

I loved it! The characters are so well formed, you can clearly follow the progression.
I would've like to see Turkish view of things a little more and some more background on James' life before SanFran. Also, it would be cool to see how/why James and Peter stayed friends. You could tell that they're tight but I never really understood why? IDk if that makes sense.

Anywho fantastic story really enjoyed this one!
nothing.else.is chapter 24 . 7/1/2012
LOVE this story! I want there to be 10 more chapters so I can read about everything - like when they first said 'I love you' to each other. And everything else. I am totally favoriting this fic.
chowdizzle chapter 24 . 6/1/2012
So I was creeping your tumblr and I saw that you posted some excerpts of a sekwel (ignore the bad spelling.. I'm on my phone and I spilled some soy sauce on it so now that letter doesn't work so I'm trying to write it somewhat phonetically). Anyways pls do write a sekwel I love these characters so much that I want more of them!
Catalina chapter 20 . 5/4/2012
Oh my god this os literally one of the best pieces of slash fiction on fictionpress. I just keep coming back to it again and again and again. Actually, I do that with most of your stories. I have no idea why I haven't reviewed before actually. Why isn't there a sequel? I'd love to see more James and Turkish, though to be honest I can see them not working out eventually. Like, it seems like they'd have a great time for a few years but ultimately end up going different places. Maybe I'm completely wrong, I dunno!

I was really bored in math class the other day and was talking to a friend who also read it and we agreed that James and Peter should run off together and leave Arie and Turkish all pretty and upset and in need of comfort. But now that I think on it that's a terrible idea. Anyways, just wanted to say you're extremely talented and thanks for producing a great piece of writing!

P.S. You know that's not what Invisible Cities is about, right? All of the stories are about Venice. I couldn't tell if you were doing something REALLY clever with what Turkish said or if you just didn't understand.
Sayure chapter 24 . 5/3/2012
Wow thanks, YaY my " 1st finished story" and what a good one. I'm in a happy mood and it's totaly because of you, and the Muslim thing, totaly with you even if I have a hard time to pronounce the name until I knew it's an arabic name. And the idea to use a muslim character is a so fearless move and a so good one. Thanks again.
Junnie chapter 24 . 4/2/2012
Amazing,I absolutely loved it. Read it all in one day :)
bbbee chapter 24 . 4/1/2012
*sigh* really good story. I was hoping to be there for James' first ILY, but I can live with this too ;)

Very nice story. Thanks for sharing.

hugs
jellyxbeans chapter 24 . 1/18/2012
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I literally only created my account so that I could tell you that I love this story. It's so sweet and sexy and I love it so much that I don't even get annoyed by the (extremely minor) grammar mishaps, which is saying a lot for me. Thank you for writing Art Criticism, I really enjoy it every time I read it.
Dark Lynnette chapter 24 . 1/17/2012
Fabooolous! I enjoyed his story from start to finish! Thanks.
Happily Ever After All chapter 24 . 1/16/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story! I think it is a great portrayal of a modern gay romance. I think James is a good mix of insecurities and strength. And I really like Yusef's personality. Kudos!
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »