Reviews for Art Criticism
runaway sheet chapter 24 . 1/8/2012
Aww, this story was so sweet and mature. I usually dislike domestic verses but this one was so airtight drama :)

I love Turkish and All the elements of Iranian culture you added. Especially food. Made it seem so modern fic, like let's get multicultural but oh look, very nicely done so it comes off as 100% normal.

Is it weird that I want to put James and Yusef in a snowglobe and hang on tree at Christmas? You probably get plenty of reviews confessing undying love for your characters, so I'll assume it's not that weird.

Any chance of another Drabble with these characters?
BlackNoSugar chapter 24 . 12/29/2011
This was a great story! I really like your writing style... Kinda reminds me of Chuck Palahniuk actually ;) (And anyone who knows a thing about me knows I absolutely love him, so that's a good thing coming from my mouth XD)

And you really knew what you were talking about! You've got great knowledge of the photographers! and you wrote Andy Warhol and not 'warhole' like too many people... So yeah. I fucking loved this! You can expect me stalking you in the future :)
lmnop chapter 24 . 12/20/2011
Very nice. Enjoyed reading this tremendously.
lostbookandpen chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I really enjoyed this story especially around the mid part. I was a bit distracted in the beginning 'cause James felt a little too like me but it ruled. Thank you for writing this.
S.H. Marr chapter 24 . 10/26/2011
I love this. It's so cute. And the characters are really well developed and consistent. And it's well written. And I'm starting a lot of sentences with "and".

The characters are wonderful. It would be lovely to see them again in something. I'm not sure what, though, because they could do pretty much anything and amuse me.
foreveran chapter 24 . 10/24/2011
Man this was good

I hated Turkish at first because of how James keep talking about him in his thoughts

but trukish is so sweet and they are such a nice couple

Your a really good writer thanks for a wonderful story :)
foreveran chapter 17 . 10/24/2011
aww his talk with his mom was nice at the end

and Turkish is very calm and understanding

James just needs to trust people then he will be ok :)
foreveran chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
im really liking this story

I didnt like Turkish

but im warming up to him lol
Annie chapter 24 . 10/15/2011
So, uh, I'm pretty sure I've read at least part of this story before, a very long time ago, and I kind of loved it way back then, but I didn't remember all the details... But I read it all the way through again, and I sort of fell in love all over again, just so you know. (I think this epilogue is new, and I think it's a really cute addition). My compliments to you, it's really a great story... I really love their relationship, y'know, and all of James' freaking out makes me want to poke him, but it makes him so _believable_ and (I think in Yusef's terms) _adorable_ and likeable. :) So, wonderful story, I hope you keep writing.
prostock69 chapter 24 . 10/14/2011
OMG! You wrote this from Turk's POV! I love it! It's so nice to read his thoughts about James.

Fav lines: I can hear him stomping across the flat well before he gets to the bedroom. How such a little dude can make so much noise is still pretty fascinating to me. I think it is the weight of his wrath

and

Is it wrong that his pissed-off face makes me kind of horny? I have a private game I like to play in which I see how fast I can get him from mad, to pants off, pink cheeked and moaning. My personal best is around seventy-five seconds, but one of these days I'm going to get him down in under a minute.

I'm still laughing! Turk is just adorable. And James is still a neurotic mess. Lol!

Truly, I loved this story sooooooooo much! It's on my favs list. I will definitely be reading it again :)
prostock69 chapter 23 . 10/14/2011
Ch 23: Fav line: "Kitty!" I shake my head. "You are such a hopeless pervert, you know that?"

"Uh yeah." she smirks. "So I'll take that as a big fat yes because you are turning a nice shade of red there, honey. That's so great. I'm really happy for you James." (This so cracked me up! Kitty is a hoot! Just love her :)

Yes, he's going to Turk's for Christmas! And he called his dad and his dad said in not so many words that he misses him. Awww

And Turk's family is just lovely!
prostock69 chapter 22 . 10/14/2011
Ch 22: Okay, this WHOLE CHAPTER is my favorite line! Seriously! LOVED IT! Hot smexy goodness :)
prostock69 chapter 21 . 10/14/2011
Ch 21: Fav line: "Did you pack condoms?" I whisper out of nowhere. I feel Turkish stiffen a little and I almost lose my nerve.

"No, baby, just lube," he murmurs against my cheek, planting kisses down the side of my face.

"Well, I think we should get some, on the way back," I venture quietly, "just in case."

He pulls back and studies my face. "Seriously?"

"Yeah," I nod, "seriously."

Yes! James is wanting to do the nasty! Finally! (rubbing hands together with glee!)
prostock69 chapter 20 . 10/14/2011
Ch 20: Fav Line: "Oh, no you don't." Turkish saunters up to me wearing nothing but the smirk on his face. "That's so not playing fair, buddy. You can call bullshit on me all you want, but I do not dress up my models. I photograph 'em how they come. I might fuck with the truth, but I still use it as a major ingredient. Her shit's so fake it might as well be a fashion shoot. Post feminism whatever." (Nice to see Turkish get a little angry. I really liked that he let James have it. Then they call each other names...so cute!)

Yes! Turkish may have an outlet for his building pics that James loved so much! This is cool! Ut oh, he called James his boyfriend! lol. :)
prostock69 chapter 19 . 10/14/2011
Ch 19: Fav. line: "James Whitman! I LOVE complicated. What the hell is wrong with you? Why would you do this to me? I mean, I had my suspicions, certainly. I thought you might be getting some dirty snogging action with someone you little weasel, but Turkish? TURKISH? You brat." (Love her!)

And Peter's reaction was soooooo realistic! You wrote it perfectly! I mean, how shocked would you be to find out your BF and roommate is dating the one guy he hates the most in the world! Too funny! And that bitch Jenny should NOT be able to call Turkish a goof. Grrrrr. Like James would care about her opinion anyways. Hmph!
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »