Reviews for A Tale of Two Trucks
potterrocks19 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Omg i loved your book. It was so great. The fangirl inside me was screaming and rolling. Thanks so much for writting it :)
Boekwurm chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
I loved this story and would have gladly bought it a couple times over but sadly I cannot afford to bay even one copy. But good luck and I hope the sales do well.
DemeRain chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Congrads on being published.
Redrosey18 chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
awwwww, im sooooo happy for you and i cant wait to buy your book. i hope it sells a bunch! : )
TinaLouise chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Congrats on the publishing!
You'll have to let us know when it's out.
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
woohoo! i lost this story, but found it again, and now i find out that you are publishing on my fave mxm e-publisher! put up another note when the story is up for sale. i'll definitely buy it!
Gaaras Beloved chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Wow, being published is great! Your story is great and I hope it is successful. Where could I buy it when it is being sold?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Hmmm. Not very happy with the lack of story here...
But well done for getting published! My, do I have difficulty doing that! From what i have read, this seems like an interesting story, and I shall endeavor to find it in it's published form!
joo chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Congrats!
allsold chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Congratulations! XD
stoppinby chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Congratulations! This was one of my favorites.
chewychester chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
I am so excited for you. I have to check out all you wrote about too. XD
wallawallabingbang chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
im a little bummed your story is taken down but thats really cool that your gonna get it published

is the title gonna stay the same ?

i want to be able to find it when it comes out :)
SeveRemus chapter 16 . 5/17/2012
Dear Torn:

I wish you'd written your review three months ago! I just finished re-writing it and submitted it to an e-publisher. I would have loved to know especially which lines sounded like they came from the Brady Bunch...

Someone else mentioned the excessive exclamation points, so I tried to take some of those out; the ridiculous euphemisms, however... well, that's just how Mike talks. I was hoping it would endear him as a character, but I guess it didn't work for everybody. Oh, well - live and learn.

Thanks for reviewing, though! I'll keep your points in mind for future stories.

-SeveRemus, a.k.a. Thea Nishimori
Torn chapter 16 . 5/17/2012
I'm honestly torn with this story. I enjoy fluffy things and happy endings as much as the next person, but there were some aspects of this that didn't sit right with me.

First, I honestly couldn't tell if you were joking with those sex scenes at the end - "Tunnel of love," "dangling walnuts," "lightning hot rod," "Mini me?" Saying things like "he pulled down my tightie whities to expose my bottom" sounds kinda immature and kills the mood. When I was reading it I started wondering if maybe you were screwing with me the whole time and the whole story was a farce of harlequin romances?

The other thing that bothered me was that some of their dialogue was forced and stilted - occasionally they talked like they were straight out of the brady bunch or Leave it to Beaver. Lots of exclamation points and excited-sounding dialogue, which made the characters sound flat and two-dimensional at times.

However, I did like the story idea and it was very cute at times. This story's kind of 'gay fairy tale' feel kind of reminds me of "Big Eden," an awesome movie.
159 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »