Reviews for A Tale of Two Trucks
Torn chapter 16 . 5/17/2012
I'm honestly torn with this story. I enjoy fluffy things and happy endings as much as the next person, but there were some aspects of this that didn't sit right with me.

First, I honestly couldn't tell if you were joking with those sex scenes at the end - "Tunnel of love," "dangling walnuts," "lightning hot rod," "Mini me?" Saying things like "he pulled down my tightie whities to expose my bottom" sounds kinda immature and kills the mood. When I was reading it I started wondering if maybe you were screwing with me the whole time and the whole story was a farce of harlequin romances?

The other thing that bothered me was that some of their dialogue was forced and stilted - occasionally they talked like they were straight out of the brady bunch or Leave it to Beaver. Lots of exclamation points and excited-sounding dialogue, which made the characters sound flat and two-dimensional at times.

However, I did like the story idea and it was very cute at times. This story's kind of 'gay fairy tale' feel kind of reminds me of "Big Eden," an awesome movie.
Bullfinch chapter 16 . 4/24/2012
Oh man, I've read this story so many times, and yet I've never reviewed! Sorry about that. Your characterizations are lovely, and the plot was well-written and held my interest 'till the end. Awesome story, and now I'm off to read more of your work! c:
AMS-SWF chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I read this yesterday night and I had to say that it made me all warm inside and I went to sleep with a smile )
TheGhostChild chapter 16 . 3/11/2012
What a lovely ending c: And that anniversary gift is so thoughtful of Joe n_n

I really enjoyed this c: Good work.
TheGhostChild chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
O.O

OHHELLNOOOO! They better go beat that twerp up : That jerk!

God, I love this story. But I'm fired up D; That makes me so mad! -huff-

But great job so far c:
Yusta chapter 16 . 2/3/2012
Loved this story. Gave me a nice feel good feeling after reading it. A definite pick me up. Thank you so much. The only thing I would recommend changing about it would be the exclamation marks there seems to be a lot of them through out the story. But it does convey the feelings the characters are say much stronger too. Thank you very much for the wonderful story. :D
Gaaras Beloved chapter 16 . 1/31/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHA Whoa that was a great story. It is awesome that that cheating bastard got his due!
Shjsj7732 chapter 16 . 1/17/2012
I read your story earlier today and then realised I hadn't reviewed it! So here is a review for you.

I really enjoyed reading your story. It had the best writing and plot I've read in a long time. I enjoyed your characters and the growth they've showed throughout your story. Kudos!
lmnop chapter 16 . 12/26/2011
Very nice...sweet story that I really enjoyed reading.
lmnop chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
Sweet chapter!
angielala32 chapter 16 . 12/21/2011
This was so cute! I loved it! :D definitely one of my favorites :)
furthestcoast chapter 16 . 10/13/2011
So cute. I don't usually like reading stories about older guys... but this was awesome. ]
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 16 . 10/7/2011
cute story! thanks for sharing! keep up the good work!
FaithSins chapter 16 . 10/2/2011
It was cute. I loved it! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 9/17/2011
I loved the story but think ending was rushed just a little.
160 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »