Reviews for Through Mine Eyes, The Written Documentation of Me
readingtothemoon chapter 14 . 4/7/2011
That was truly insightful. I've never thought about it beyond the fact on seeing beauty in small things, but this was so cool. I never thought about the fact that it was only two hundred and fifty years and we were still british citizens. What an intriguing thought.
readingtothemoon chapter 13 . 1/30/2011
I understand what you are going through. Been through all of that, well not with my mom, but life in general. And I definitely understand the whole gymnast thing. If I tried to do a cartwheel, I would hurt myself, every single person around me, and be completely humiliated.
warrior goddess of words chapter 13 . 1/30/2011
:( I'm sorry. That's awful. Your mom shouldn't be saying that to you. And your sister doesn't even need to exercise to manage her weight- you're just made differently. It really isn't fair that you mom should act like that about you. And you're right. You should only do gymnastics for you and not because of anyone else or what anyone else says. (And I've learned that lesson)

... I like you just the way you are and if other people don't, tough luck for them.

Don't change a thing.
warrior goddess of words chapter 12 . 1/24/2011
Hm. Well. Not exactly how I pictured it. It seems more dramatic now than it was when you told me about it.

Um... Yeah.

I'm probably not the best one to give friendship advice (especially not under the circumstances) but I do suggest that you keep this between you and her. Because it can get messy otherwise.

Sorry, I've decided after November not to get involved in these things, if you know what I mean.

Really, though feel free to talk to me anytime.
readingtothemoon chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
I'm not sure if you want my opinion because in this setting. I'm kind of the Kelci, I can see where she's coming from. Drifting apart with friends made me angry and admittedly I was a little jealous but I had the opposite reaction instead of bringing it into the light I pulled even more into myself and now we aren't even friends because I could never make that initation to get he to talk to me. (long runon sentence) But even if I had done this it wouldn't have mattered because distance had already been drawn. What I'm trying to say is that friends drift apart and sometimes we can't do anything about it and sometimes friends need to be fought for. I can't judge that for you. If you believe that friendship isn't possible and is going to just make you feel bad then I recommend to break it off. Almost the way I wish that my friend would've done that for me.

That's just my thought, do with all of that what you will. See ya until next time.
QuiteTheCrayon chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
*sigh*. Things are delightfully complicated, hmm? We should talk about this IRL soon.
Solomon's Demise chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
I think that your right. It does take two people to keep a friendship going. But I also try to think why she would pick a fight with you. 1.) She's just overly dramatic. 2.)Bad day for her, and face it, we all have those. 3.) She wants attention, becaus she misses the days when you two were really close and she realizes change is imminent but she doesn't want it, or 4.) She's got her hormones raging and it's sparking the jealousy. There could be more. If she really wants to stay friends she'll come back, things tend to work themselves out, to an extent :)
QuiteTheCrayon chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
Christopher... ah, Christopher... *sad head shake*

I'm very sad about the lack of spunderfulness; and happy that I will soon be there to help make Herron spunderful :) Hopefully your weekends are FULL of it for now at least. I'm quite excited :)

And hey, if you ever need to talk or make a day more spunderful... call anytime. I may not pick up, but I'll always call ya back. Smiley face!
Casey chapter 6 . 10/10/2010
I loved your last post... It's really amusing, knowing what we know now.
Solomon's Demise chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
OMG OMG OMG OMG :D Wow!

Now, if these guys ask you out, I think you should become friends with them first. To make sure they're not assholes (excuse language xD) Also, I know you're smart and already know this, but make sure you never let ANYONE take advantage of you :) Kay?

Christopher sounds nice, you should ask his advice also, if you haven't already
Solomon's Demise chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
:) Friends are golden. Especially the ones that never let go. But they say absence makes the heart grow fonder... and sometimes, you need to say goodbye. That's part of life.

Sorry I preached xD

If you need to talk, PM me. I think I can trust you with my FB too. Thoughts?
Solomon's Demise chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
Hey, be positive. You can't be positive when you are negative. xD Switching sucks. But hey, maybe you'll really like it there.

Can you help me try to come up with a cure for stupid?
Solomon's Demise chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I'm so sorry for not reviewing. Shoot me x_x

Ahh the schools, it might be for the best, ya know? It sucks to leave friends behind, but education is important, it opens so many career doors...
readingtothemoon chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
I don't know what to say. Are you excited/happy that two boys like you or not? Cause I'm not sure. So this is going to be a two part review and which ever part it fits into read that one.

Yay, cool, boy likes you. I'm that must be fun to have and your new so its even cooler because the new kids generally aren't liked as much. So awesome that they like you.

Boys like you, you don't really date. What-woa.

Ok I just read over the review and it sounded as awkward as it did in my head. So sorry that this is your review. Hope you update on life soon.
readingtothemoon chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
Aw I'm sorry. Friends are essential to everything in life and just having to give them up would be like slowly pulling apart your heart again. It's awful feeling that nobody should have to go through. I wish that you could stay and get every class you need just so that you could be with your friends, but I'm sorry that you can't.

I don't even know what to say. At the new school just be yourself, that's the most important part. But you've never had trouble with that have you? Tears they go away and the sadness too, just get up and live each day. That's the only thing I can tell you.