Reviews for Before the Fall
AbbeyXD chapter 17 . 9/11/2010
YES! They're back together! *sigh of relief* :D
Da-zGreen chapter 16 . 9/10/2010
Aww. Poor both of them. They should at least notice the empty space each other gives to the other. I hope you understand what I mean. Anywasy, this was a really sad sad chapter for me. I loved how you protray their emotions, I understand them more better. Anywasy, hope you update soon, because I really want to know what is going to happen next.
Da-zGreen chapter 15 . 9/9/2010
Aw. Poor Nace. I hope Logan will be able to help out. I'm glad that Logan is acting like a really man should and give Faye to the one that she deserves and have feelings for but doesn't know yet. I just love Logan even more. He is a good man, even though he is not real. lol. THanks for the update, hope you update soon!
AbbeyXD chapter 14 . 9/8/2010
aw poor Nace :( Poor Faye too. Ugh she should just shut up and marry him so we can all be happy lol ;D
Da-zGreen chapter 14 . 9/8/2010
Aw. Poor Nace, he confesses and have to go through rejection. He's to cute! lol. Anyways, thanks for the update, hope you update really soon!
MindaAnn chapter 12 . 9/7/2010
Luv the chap!

This story is great! It's short, sweet, and just a very happy piece to read.
Da-zGreen chapter 13 . 9/7/2010
Aw. Poor Nace. I'm starting to love him by the chapters. He is just too cute. I feel sorry for Faye because she couldn't love him for him. I think she sees the marriage as in her being a obedience little dog that everybody expect her to be. That's why I think she don't want to stay and marry Nace, but I might be wrong! I hope you update soon! I'll be waiting!
AbbeyXD chapter 13 . 9/7/2010
Omigosh! UPDATE! SOON! PLEASE!
Da-zGreen chapter 12 . 9/6/2010
Aw.. I still love Nace. Wait does, Logan likes her? I think he does in a way though. lol. Anyways, I just wanted something to be clarify, is Nace a virgin? Because everytime Faye gets close, he always blushes, so I just need to know. lol! Update soon!
Da-zGreen chapter 11 . 9/6/2010
Aw. Nace is so damn cute. Why can't guys be like that? lol. Anyways, love the story so far. See I told you, you didn't need to change anything. If you work this hard to earse your work than that's just dumb. You could at least change some spots that won't hurt the plot. But I think this is going great. Keep up the good work! Update as soon as possible!
Renana chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
Hey! I think your beginning was really great because it draws people in and makes them curious. A question I have is why were the Hillards so certain that this daughter was going to be compatible with their son? I dunno, I was just wondering why Nace absolutely needs to marry Faye when the arrangement isn't totally foolproof because they gave it to a man who just wanted a raise. OH and this part:

"He would never lie to Faye, and telling her the truth right now would hurt her. Best to be silent, was his thought."

I was wondering if Logan knew about Faye being adopted? 'Cause it didn't seem like it...if not, what was 'the truth'? But if you're planning to reveal that later in the story then I'll wait :)

I like your writing so far, it's clear and entertaining. The only part I was a bit iffy about was when Faye just decided to accept the situation without any protest. It just made her seem kind of careless. I know you explained that it was like an 'adventure' to her but it's a little rushed and unrealistic for her to leave just because she found out they weren't her real parents. She lived with them for 18 years and she doesn't feel enough compassion to stall? I dunno, I know you mentioned that she was sad later on.

Anyway, my favourite character so far is Nace :) He's so charming HAHA It's extremely cute how he's starting to get jealous of Logan. I think their (Faye & Nace's) friendship is sweet! Plus I was so glad when you gave him a nickname LOL Ignatius makes me think of something like iggy piggy or something :P I like Faye because she likes to keep a perfect image, I think that's different in a character. Super excited to see what happens next, please update soon!

Renana
AbbeyXD chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
Omigod! Update!
Da-zGreen chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
Wow, they are falling for each other and fast. Even though they weren't from the same parents, aren't they like basically family. lol. Anyways, I hope to see another update. Please pretty please with a cherry on top, update soon!
AbbeyXD chapter 9 . 9/3/2010
aw poor Faye. Nace is so sweet though! please update soon!
Da-zGreen chapter 9 . 9/3/2010
Aw. This is so cute. I love it. Update as soon as possible! Is Nace older than her?
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »