Reviews for Seprans and Links
Zlen chapter 18 . 2/2/2016
I love this story and I hope you keep updating it
gulistala chapter 18 . 11/4/2015
So it is a triangle situation of sorts. Oh dear, poor girls. Poor Ryan. Wonder what's going to happen next. Can't wait for the next chappie!
gulistala chapter 16 . 10/24/2014
Oh no are both Carrie and Chloe linked to Ryan?
A chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
Awesome ! I like lina for trying to keep him out of her thoughts after he didn't believe her
gulistala chapter 14 . 9/27/2014
Are there one-sided links? Wonder what the deal with Chloe and Ryan is.
gulistala chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
Glad you updated! So Aaron still has a thing fot Heather? When did they break it off, when Lina came into town?
gulistala chapter 12 . 8/22/2014
Why doesn't Aaron believe it's Heather? Does he think she's human or is there another? You'd think he'd believe her but guess not.
hitokori midnight chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
Please update this story again soon !
gulistala chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
Wait is Heather related to Perry or is she just of the same belief as him, believing her family a disgrace to be linked to humans? Oh man I wonder what's happened to Heather and how did she get in the car? Telekinesis? Really glad you updated!
MysteriousNerdness-07 chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
I'M SERIOUSLY TRYING NOT TO FLAIL AROUND RIGHT NOW. (It's night and everyone else is asleep.)
AARON AND LINA. LIRON OR AARINA.

*she read another fic that messed with her feelings so if you update Mon07 probably won't be as crazy*
hitokori midnight chapter 10 . 8/11/2014
Please update again soon !
gulistala chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
Yay! Is she really coming around or is she going to run away? Glad you updated!
gulistala chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
Oh wow glad you updated makes so much sense now but can anyone actually visit her in her universe? Want to read more!
gulistala chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
Ok what was that? What did they hear? They obviously have super speed and super hearing, what are they? So many questions! Glad you updated! Already want to read the next chapter!
gulistala chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
Gah even more questions! What's Aaron, her mate/soul mate or some sort of empath that can help people with their emotions? Really do wonder what the 'hologram' is. Really itching to read more, please update soon!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »