Reviews for Seprans and Links
gulistala chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Thanks for updating, cannot wait to read more. What's going on with the family, what's Aaron's role in all of this, is Lina's mother still alive? So many questions!
bigfan chapter 14 . 2/11/2013
HEY! I think you really should keep adding to this! You really left it hanging here, I just started reading it and didn't realize you had stopped writing. It's AMAZING
TheRiverRunsDeep chapter 14 . 9/19/2011
I hope you update soon, please!
Latindancer4ever chapter 14 . 8/28/2011
Hey! Thanks for the awesome update! I just love how their relationship is growing, and would loveee to read some "juicy details". Bring it on!
RiddlesAreMystery chapter 14 . 8/28/2011
Love the fluff! Another amazing chapter from an amazing story! They aren't rushing into things which is great! You get to see their relationship build up and their emotions! Anyway, excellent chapter and can't wait for more! **
quicha chapter 14 . 8/28/2011
i like the fade to black it is more tasteful and romantic
musicalfishieXD chapter 14 . 8/28/2011
Either way works... Fade to black would be good, I guess. I missed this story, I love reading it. :) I can't think of anything else to say.
Quantum Reality chapter 14 . 8/28/2011
Aww! Nice ending to this chapter. :) I've no particular preference one way or the other regarding M-rated stuff as long as it's written well. :)
R. Ficst chapter 13 . 7/3/2011
YAY for continuation! I'm very glad to see your update and can't wait for more. Thank you for picking it up again. I hope you can continue to have fun with it. I'm certainly enjoying reading it!
Inseparable212 chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Can't wait to see what will happen next! Post the next chapter soon! :)
TheRiverRunsDeep chapter 13 . 6/29/2011
Aw they are so cute together, and it better stay that way...Love it please post again soon!
Quantum Reality chapter 13 . 6/25/2011
The revelations here are succinct but feel very pivotal. :) Nice work! :)
Soonafter100 chapter 12 . 6/9/2011
I am wondering what in the world she is going to say, so please post soon so I can find out!
Latindancer4ever chapter 12 . 6/6/2011
Awe they're finally getting along! Thanks for the quick update :)
Quantum Reality chapter 12 . 6/6/2011
A "triangle"? O.o

Ooooooohboy, this doesn't sound great. :O *anticipates more fireworks next chapter*

(Incidentally I liked the new tenderness between Aaron and Lina; it looks like the Link actively modifies the way the two people think about each other to help ease the emotional and physical intimacy.)
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »