Reviews for Seprans and Links
Quantum Reality chapter 11 . 6/5/2011
Interesting idea and plot! I like how both Aaron and Lina have their problems with the Link and that you've presented Aaron fairly realistically as a bit of a shallow teenage guy.

This means both of them are going to have to work on their perceptions and biases if they're to make the Linked relationship work. And that won't always be easy...

(Never mind Peter the nut in the picture too!)
Quantum Reality chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
And the big reveal! :O I suspected something like this, but more like vampirism or whatever. :P
Quantum Reality chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
The plot thickens. :) Aaron and some other members of Lina's extended family seem to have unusual abilities. I look forward to seeing how this plays out. :)
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 11 . 6/1/2011
I love the story!

Can't wait for more!

Hope you update soon!

Have a good week!

-Ifly*hugs*
Soonafter100 chapter 11 . 5/31/2011
I am so glad she is on speaking terms with Aaron again! I hope you post soon! Love it!
I'mADreamer-NotMuchOfABeliever chapter 10 . 5/24/2011
Alright,I read this a while ago, and I thought it was amazing. This story was so good, that I read it from beginning to end, because I refused to stop reading it. Amazing job. I've read almost all of your stories, and I must say, you have potential. I think you could publish them all; They're that good :)Keep it up!

I hope you can find the time - and ideas - to finish this story. I'm sure there's plenty of people that are just dying to see what happens next.

Good Luck!
R. Ficst chapter 10 . 4/16/2011
oh dear. I'm in trouble now. After reading Blame it on the Neighborhood Cat I decided to go to your profile and maybe check out some of your other works... I thought I saw that all of them were complete, and the brief description of this one really caught my interest. So I got to the end of this chapter and tried to click forward, only to discover that there is no more! At such an emotional peak, too!

gaah

I really hope to see an update soon, although I understand - grudgingly - how life and plot-indecision can get in the way.

Here's one anguished reader complimenting your work and begging for the relief that comes with more.

*One little thing for when you have the time:

You may want to go back over some of the mind-talk sequences. There are phrases from two different people in the same line smushed together, and the text jumps in and out of italics and regular font erratically. It is confusing for the reader. Just a bit of formatting that can be easily cleared up.

Good luck with the continuation!
musicalfishieXD chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
Me likey. I want more. This is a very interesting story, and it reminds me of why I had taken to reading complete stories. I really want to know where this is going and I like aaron. I like his name too. :)

I think it might have been a little early when you threw in all of the family, but it fits the story very well. There was something else I was going to say but I can't think of anything right now because it is way too late for me.
Chocorange888 chapter 10 . 1/6/2011
This story started off being quite typical but by the 4th chapter you had won me over. I really like the characters, Lina is a little childish (and just generally angry) and Aaron is a bit insensitive (I mean you really shouldn't tell the girl who you are supposed to like that you go for her complete opposites haha). Thank you!
Megan chapter 9 . 1/3/2011
one problem i have

i usually read this on my phone so the parts that are in italics automatically come up bold, you should try it see if it works for you, because it does make it tons easier to read, as ive noticed sometimes you forget to make it italics,

im glad more people are finally stumbling upon this story! :D

- megan
lostlette chapter 10 . 1/3/2011
I love it!
Mystic-Spiritus chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
More! I demand an update.

Just found your story and read what you have atm straight through. Can't wait until you post the next chapter. :)
Latindancer4ever chapter 10 . 12/31/2010
Thanks for updating! You really made my new years! I can't believe that Lina and Aaron are giving up. I mean, I know that somehow they will admit their real feelings and live happily ever after... But I can't believe they won't try! I guess its more Lina than Aaron though. Update soon! :)
megan chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
awwh such a cute chapter ending :) i wonder if lina has a power ... Hmm
megan chapter 7 . 12/29/2010