Reviews for Seprans and Links
megan chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
oh it just gets better! :D
megan chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
ah i want to know what it is! I am so impatient :P
megan chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
aaron is weird, but i suppose every story needs your dosage of tall dark and handsome! Oh i ponder as to who was in that tree hmm ...
megan chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
im a little confused about how everyone is related as it was a lot to take in, however i get confused with my own family nevermind one in a story so im not suprised i dont get it hah :)
megan chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
the more i read this the more original i find it, im shocked more people havent red this, your very talented in how you right, although you have longish chapters i dont get tired of reading like i do with some stories, thanks for the good read!
megan chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
awh the begining to this story is rather sweet in a weird sense, im sure you will know what i mean anyway! :)
positively.optimistic chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
Oh. My. Holy. Poo.

I love this story! Yes its only 7 chapters in but I totally love it and I really really really hope you update really really really soon! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Latindancer4ever chapter 8 . 10/25/2010
Hey there! I just started reading this story today and I'm completely hooked! This is definitely my kind of story. I was also wondering if you could up charater pictures? I can't wait for your next update! :)
Justagirlinabigbadworld chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Hey, I am interested to see where this story goes. I just finished reading New Students and really enjoyed it so I thought i'd check this one out.

Looking forward to the next chapter- hoping to find out what the secret is ;)
lostlette chapter 6 . 9/9/2010