Reviews for Dead!
Renana chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
:O i feel slightly stupid because i'm not sure what sara is lol :/ but anyway, i like the part when he said there was no prepared way to approach a vampire, made me laugh :) please update soon, and if possible it would be nice if you extended the chapters too!

Renana
Renana chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
Hey! I really like this :) It's really neat and I like Ethan, he's a believable character. Can't wait until all the secrets are revealed haha
Lyria Sakura chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
This story is really interesting, and it's really fun to see how it develops. I'm wondering, though, if Ethan's the only one who can see Sara, since her "unfinished business" has something to do with him. Also, if possible (I know you have other stories, as well, but) PLEASE come out with the next one quicker than this one. I know I'm being really demanding, asking for your creativity and time to work out so that you can write more in a shorter period of time, but I just love your story so much. I didn't find any technical mistakes in this one (apart from things I sort of thought might be intentional mistakes), so good job! Reading this inspires me to write more of my own story (which I still haven't finished yet...). So, for that, thank you so much for writing more. It makes me happy.
Lyria Sakura chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
VERY GOOD! I'm adding this to my favorites. I really liked your story. It was well thought out and even though the content (dead people coming to life) isn't really FUNNY, yours had humor in it. Semi-dark humor, maybe, but humor all the same. Also CLIFF HANGER! EVIL CLIFF HANGER SHOULD BE HANGED FOR EVILNESS! (Okay, that was really stupid, but I'm a random person, so I'm leaving it.) Your story didn't have any technical mistakes that I saw, so good job! I usually notice at least one thing wrong, but I didn't notice anything in your story (not that that means there wasn't something; I'm not an english major, after all). So, all in all, a good story so far. I'm looking foreword to reading the rest of it.
KatsnKookiez999 chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
OH MI GYASH! i love this story now PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN!
I Can Breathe chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
I don't know why but this story sounds very interesting. I'm going to be looking forward to the next update - hopefully a lengthier chapter.
KatsnKookiez999 chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Sara sounds so cute xDD although the time for seeing sara was a little fast, I still say its awesome update again please! :DD
KatsnKookiez999 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Although this is the first chapter I already think its friggin awesome. PLEASE UPDATE! you've gotten me so curious to find out what happened to sara T-T please update i say again!