Reviews for Connecting The Dots, Christian Style!
FiveSolae4life chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I loved this story. I truly believe that God works experiences for good, and that everything is connected. God Bless You!
Fellow Sister in Christ,
FiveSolae4life
NeshaTriumphs chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
The believers can connect the dots because the Spirit gives us the understanding to do so. I have tried to tell my husband this same thing. When I tell such stories of things that have happened as a result of all things working together for the good of them who love the Lord, my husband generally has some type of "string if perfectly explainable coincidences" too. Thanks be to God that He does not give up on the world, but is slow to wrath, giving them a chance to become like us, through Him.

For the world, and for my husband, I'll continue to pray. In the meantime, thank you for sharing your testimony with us.
bekeyboo chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Thank you! Sometimes I find it hard to beleive, and this simple, pure faith just helps me stay on track.

I would also like to point out that God does not only draw people to the Christian faith. I have a wonderful friend who is Mormon, and can sense God in her place of worship the same as I can in my church.

xoxo