Reviews for My 'Fun Sized' Life
Oracle of Destiny chapter 26 . 1/12/2011
lol, you updated this on my birthday XD!

The Athens/Sparta dispute sounds interesting. I think I may have heard of that particular battle - a friend must have told me about it in the past or something like that. She's half Greek herself.

I think a woodpecker could do much of a better job at typing than your English teacher :D And the guy's chat about the referrals was strange yet funny at the same time. Why on earth would he slap another guy's arse for? On second thought, I don't wanna know XD.

Halloween must have been an awesome experience for you despite the weather conditions. And Erin sounds like an awesome girl for saying that to you :P
Oracle of Destiny chapter 25 . 1/12/2011
In the UK we don't celebrate much of Halloween. Mostly Halloween is an American holiday, but it must be fun when it happens over there.

lol, I would have fainted if someone handed me that list of things to get for the costume XD. Looks like you had a few accidents involving the costume. I think the one with iron sounded a bit nasty - I kinda winced at that part.

Still, I hope you had a fun time at Halloween.
Oracle of Destiny chapter 24 . 1/12/2011
:D When I was in school I was able to access FanFiction. It's a similar site to this, but it's mostly for people who write fanfiction for anime, video games, TV shows, movies and all that kinda thing. I have an account on FanFiction :)

I haven't heard of Avi before but he sure does sound interesting. Hey, if he's smiling all the time then I bet he's a friendly person in real life until someone pisses him off, lol!

I never had the chance to study Spanish in school. The only option there was French. I regret taking French for one of my options in Year 10 and 11 because I completely sucked at it. The stupid French teacher told me and my family it's best to take a foreign language because most universities want to take on students who know a second language. What bullshit that was! I should have chose History or Geography at the time instead of stupid French.

I Dream Of Janine is an old American sitcom. I think that my mum and dad has a DVD of the series although I'm not sure. But I'm glad that your costume is sorted out :)
Oracle of Destiny chapter 23 . 1/12/2011
lol, it's better to do another paragraph of your work just in case :) Plus the fact it shows you have put hard work into it and things like that.

The Persian Empire really sounds like an awesome thing to write about for an essay XD. I bet you learnt about two kings called Darius and also the Persians were defeated by the Spartan warriors.
Oracle of Destiny chapter 22 . 1/12/2011
XD I really liked this quick update. It really sound comical in more ways than one.

Oh, so you're doing Mythology? That seems like a cool suject to take. I'm into Greek Mythology and it's always been something I've been interested in. I just don't like it when they refer to the Greek Gods and Goddesses by their Roman counterpart names. I prefer the Greek versions of them.

Algebra sucks! In fact, everything about Maths sucks big time. lol, and why is that person at school growling at you - has she/he got rabies or something like that? :D
Oracle of Destiny chapter 21 . 1/12/2011
It looked like you had a blast at the Homecoming dance then :D I know it's an American high school sort of thing but what exactly is a Homecoming dance?

Your experience really reminded me of my prom at the end of Year 11 and I had a fun time there. lol, wouldn't it be funny if you had glow in the dark makeup? XD I can't dance to save my life as well but I just dance normally instead of showing off moves that I'd end up doing pretty bad, haha.

I bet watching some people grinding was cringe-worthy indeed. Pleased to hear about the good news about the freshman business. Red? I haven't seen or heard of that film before :P
Oracle of Destiny chapter 20 . 1/12/2011
I really hate it when it suddenly rains like that and it spoils your day in more than one way. All that hard work that you and your class group done for the past two weeks was basically ruined to some extent, especially the paintwork and everything else like that.

It's like Mother Nature's way of saying to people when it rains, "You should have took extra precaution before making plans that day!" Stupid unpredictable weather.

Hehe, chucking candy at people sounds awesome! I'm glad that your float won though. lol, and don't worry because I don't understand American football anyway XD.
Oracle of Destiny chapter 19 . 1/12/2011
Your sister sounds like a right and utter nightmare. I just don't understand why she puts you and your family through hell when you don't deserve it.

She should respect you because you're a few years older than her, not the other way around. I'm glad your friend cheered you up, and it was good of her to have a serious word with your sister too.
Oracle of Destiny chapter 18 . 1/12/2011
I kinda know how Sarah is feeling. When I was at school I didn't really fit in with the other girls, and they percieved me to be bit of the loner figure. There's nothing wrong with liking anime, arts or even good grades. It's best to be your own person rather than be clones of random irritating people who I suspect are thick headed and shallow anyway.

It seems the meeting for the float went well, and the list was cool as well :) I can't believe there's a Toys R Us over in America :D We have Toys R Us in the UK as well, lol. And graffiti sounds awesome as well.

I've never seen that anime before, but I bet that it's good. Oh, and I had an experience like yours. I was watching 2012 online and the stupid website cut off halfway through the film. lol, I'm not patient either XD.
Oracle of Destiny chapter 17 . 1/9/2011
I kinda understand your rant about feeling like an invisible thing as sometimes I feel that way too. Due to feeling invisible I feel as if though I'm not noticed or something like that sometimes. It's kinda strange though...

I thought the outfit that you wore to school was interesting indeed. Yeah, it sounded hilarious in a way but it interested me to say the least. By the way, I love wearing hats too!

I don't know anything about Patriotic Day as I'm not American myself. lol, maybe you can dress up as a mini version of the Statue of Liberty XD. At least that is associated to do with American ideals and values.
Oracle of Destiny chapter 16 . 1/9/2011
Sounds like you had an awesome epic time at the mall :D

I can't blame Liv for wanting to adopt the Chinese girl (Wen Lui) as I would too if you asked me. They seem like polite and well mannered people.

Victoria's Secret? I've heard of it before, but we haven't got that shop in my local mall. Instead we have Anne Summers, which is another lingerie store.

Agreed about the people who talk in their own language in front of you! I find it really rude when they do it, and you really want to know what they're actually saying.

I had to laugh when you said you managed to lose Wen Lui for a bit, lol XD.
Oracle of Destiny chapter 15 . 1/9/2011
I'm pleased to hear you found your phone :D At least that's one problem out of the way then.

Your friends sound rather interesting and I hope you had a fun time at the mall. I love shopping too :) You're lucky because I want to have a Chinese friend. I think it would be awesome.
Oracle of Destiny chapter 14 . 1/9/2011
Don't apologise for ranting that much because I understand that you went through a mighty bad time at home what with all that went on and all.

I'm sorry to hear about your phone being missing. Seriously, I would be more than pissed off if I lost mine. Not to mention my family will kinda have a go at me for being slightly careless if that did happen. That's why I try and be careful when it comes to taking my phone out in public. I tend to wear coats that have zipped up pockets so I can put my phone in there.

Your sister is really inconsiderate, and she had no right in stealing that money. I've had money disappering from my purse - the last time it happened was the other week, and I was so pissed off and upset. I instantly knew it was her that took it when you described her guilty actions. I'm just sorry that it led to a family crises.

The thing that happened to your dad is what concerned me the most, and it kinda made me cry to be honest. Your dad doesn't deserve this, especially from your sister. She really should learn how to grow up and tell the truth for once rather than throwing a hissy fit and feeling sorry for herself all the time.

I thought I had problems with my family although they are nothing like what you had to experience :(
Oracle of Destiny chapter 13 . 1/9/2011
I've heard of the anime Full Metal Alchemist before so I'm familiar with Edward. However I haven't had the chance to watch it therefore I don't know much about it to be honest. I've heard some people say it's a fantastic anime.

You have no feed to apologise for spazzing out for something to do with anime - I do that too. When I went to the anime convention I totally freaked out when I saw a life sized version of the sword Soul Edge from the Soul Calibur series. I was so excited talking to the man who 'wielded' Soul Edge, and I even had the chance to hold it :D

Your Bo teacher kinda reminds me of a computer teacher I once had called Mr Ding, but the thing is he was rather grumpy (but all the other things doesn't apply to him like you said with your teacher.) I wonder if your teacher doesn't like kids so he tells them they're going to fail, lol.
Oracle of Destiny chapter 12 . 1/9/2011
I agree with your views on racism and all that kinda thing, so you have every right to vent out your frustrations. The story about your friend and her aunt disapproving of her dating a black guy is rather disgusting in my opinion.

At the end of the day, you can't help who you fall in love with so people should take that into consideration instead of passing judgments on their skin colour or things like that.
121 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »