Reviews for Love's Battle Original
Apple chapter 11 . 4/10/2012
This is great I just found your work and hope for more.
drakron chapter 12 . 4/8/2012
Its so good you are writing again, yupi
drakron chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
guau ( as we say in Spanish) it was a perfect fight, get together and fight again. Don't you love cycles?
drakron chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
it will be interesting to see what is he thinking. It was great so far.
drakron chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
OOOOH how I love a good fight!
drakron chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
I read it all so far, I liked it a lot. Sorry I didn't leave reviews on each chapter, but it's almost midnight and I have to work tomorrow. Good job and good night.
lucy chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I dont want to be mean and I dont want to offend you, so please dont take this personally, but I read and was following the original version of this story and frankly I'm very disappointed with your 'rewrite'. The original was better structured, better story telling and simply better writing. I'm not sure what prompted you to rewrite this but I think you should consider perhaps looking again at the orignial, if you still have it, and if you were unhappy with elements of it then make /improvements/ to that version. It had a few flaws here and there maybe, but it was by far a better, more mature style and read than your second try.
The Whlyde One chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I love this, it reminds me a little of Blood & Chocolate the book which was way better than the movie. This is great, keep going.
Rio's Desire chapter 19 . 4/13/2011
Well I can't wait to read about what Leslie's fiance will think about Era!
Rio's Desire chapter 16 . 4/5/2011
Fantastic so far!
Rio's Desire chapter 13 . 4/5/2011
One word. ADORABLE. I love your writing style, and Alia always knows just what to say and I like it!
Rio's Desire chapter 9 . 4/5/2011
Great chapter! I could feel her emotions myself, heartbroken.
Rio's Desire chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
Bi-winning!
Rio's Desire chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
Now I am drawn in even more! So Jack doesn't feel 'the pull' like she does? He didn't feel any different with her than any other wolf? Maybe this 'mate for life' thing isn't true for this new pack?
pisces113 chapter 21 . 1/8/2011
omg i love this story and i also love fortune's trip. you writing is awesome and i really enjoy it. please post more!
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »