Reviews for Hunters Moon
happy-drizzle chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
Really nice! :) Keep writing!
LivesTooShort52 chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
I favorited the book... I simply love it. Sometimes you rush through paragraphs, assuming people know the details swarming around in your head, so try tossing some more in every once in a while. Otherwise, extremely good!
kiramayy chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
I love the story so far. One of my new favorites at the moment.

You're writing is very good! I love the characters.

Please update soon!
H0w1ingW01ves chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
I love how you have a background story for the rituals and how things are explained in depth.
xInkMusique chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
I liked it so far :) but I felt like Sterling was a bit out-of-character here. It may be cuz it's the second chapter, but in the first he seemed sort of harmless but pervy and in this one he's a lot more violent. But then again, he could be bipolar.
ane1 chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
the beginning was amazing but as you went on, it started to lack the spark that was in the first chapter...but yeah update soon and overall it is a good story with a lot of potential.
Paschen chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
You've started off strong! It is a nice mix of emotions, I think. I also like how your female is developing a personality, unlike too many stories these days. Keep it up, it is a lovely story to read.
live.laugh.brenda chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
I don't know what to say soo...,

I like it and update soon.
veyo chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW! I FRICKIN LOVE THIS STORY THANK GOSH U UPDATED I HAD JUST ABOUT GIVEN UP HOPE! PLEASE UPDATE MORE!
icedfaerie chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Great story, I really like it. Can't wait til the next chapter.
Princess Of Perfection chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Omg... I love this. You MUST right more. I also love this story because I am madly in love with this guy right now, and I am trying to keep my mind off things and imagineing its us! Haha. PLEASE UPDATE SON
doodle712 chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
i cant wait for the next chapter hopfully ths review will inspire you to write more :P
xrisblack chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
i like it

usually don't like things like fantasy stuff because people make it bad... but you do i good job, its subtle.

i don't want the explaination to take a long time. simple werewolves exist, you are/arent one, etc

ya, okay like it...
Razzle chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I really enjoyed it. The main character actually has a personality and isn't a Mary Sue. What I don't really care for though is the lack of description. Like on the looks or physical characteristics of both characters, mostly the main. Otherwise great story, it has more originality than most would expect with a typical idea. Except for the fact she gives in to easily in my opinion. But by far one of the most great stories I've read on fictionpress, keep it up:)
SnowsxBitterxHeart chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
Still interested. I wonder what your take on werewolves are. Well done and update soon.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »