Reviews for The Rules of Love and War
Sorraya T chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Happy ending! Happy ending or I'll die inside!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Happy ending please! We need it to balance out the bad shit drama with Luke...
Sheveen chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Happy ending please! Wade deserves happiness after all the crap Luke put him through.
nanina15 chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Please make it a happy ending! I'll cry otherwise. :(
deets1 chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
I'm going to regret this, but it's your story, so do what you plan, even if we'll want to kill you. Then hide. From all of us. Thanks so much for writing this story-it's awesome. He fact that the happy ending is so hard to achieve, if it'll be achieved at all, makes it more realistic, and just better.

Thanks
Deets
renegade01 chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Poor Lana. I don't envy her black eye! Luke has some twisted logic.

I'm glad she's not jumping straight into a relationship with Wade. I want her to be with Wade in the end but not sure how that's going to work in one chapter unless there's a time jump or something. Great job with this ;-) loved reading it
ACleverPenName chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Happy ending PLEASE!No open endings!I don't like open endings...
mandy96 chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Mad For Figs! I haven't reviwed for a while but right now i have a short holidayjust caught up with all the new chapters i love how you update so regularly and i can tell that you spend good time writing your chapters, they're all amazing! I can't wait for the final chapter of this, hope it's super exciting and everything I love your writing, never stop! [but don't forget to do work and spend time just chilling :)
_manda
Alaeryel chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
YAY GOODY GOODY-SHE BLOODY FUCKING DID IT! Jumping for joy, doing happy dance-I AM SO HAPPY NOW! I am glad Sal and Tanya are being so cool about all this and that everyone now can get along! I know it has to be hard on Lana-it isn't like they dated just a few months it was 3 years so YEAH IT WOULD HURT! I find myself wishing for a few more chapters of this but oh well I will be watching for more!
Alaeryel chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
YOU CAPTURED EVERYTHING PERFECTLY! I am going to ASSUME that Oren's suicide had something to do with Luke's brother-I am PRETTY SURE OF IT and for some reason Luke wants to keep throwing salt into the wounds-mf'in S.O.B. I am glad they both admitted their feelings to each other and I know until the story is finished that there will be more twists and issues in Wade and Lana's relationship but DAMN IF THEY AREN'T PERFECT FOR ONE ANOTHER and now I feel guilty for blaming everything on Wade! DOWN RIGHT BEYOND AMAZING here girl!
Alaeryel chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
I FELL HEAD OVER HEELS for this chapter Fig-the BRILLIANCE SHONE THRU! I am dying to know what Luke's family has to do with Wade's and I hope she follows thru with breaking up with the other jerk! I am in love with Paul-atleast he gave Lana some words for thought and I hope she looks long and hard AND I hope Wade's insecurity-yes I said insecurity doesn't get in the way of the best thing to happen to him! PERFECTLY FANTABULOUS!
Alaeryel chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
I LOVED it myself girl and it didn't seem hurried to me! I am GLAD she stood up for Wade in the principal's office when Luke started to lie and I can't believe she agreed to go to Luke's place but hopefully she grows some balls and kicks that asshole to the curb! GREAT WRITING!
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
Well I have to say I am liking Wade more and more and I actually think he and Lana make the better couple! I am running out of words to EXPRESS HOW GREAT I THINK YOUR WRITING IS and the EXCEPTIONAL STORIES you have written! YOU ARE TOO DAMN GOOD Fig!
Choukou chapter 9 . 10/1/2013
FINALLY. So glad she broke up with him
Montara chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
She finally did it! I can't believe it! I really thought she will be to scared to actually do it. Wade was so great and understanding :) I really like him. Lana finally is starting to grow on me but I was so disappointed when the cheating started. Glad it's over now and, after some time alone, they'll finally be together.

I wonder if they'll have problems with Mila? Wade is a great guy so why should she want to let him go?

Loved this chapter :D