Reviews for The Rules of Love and War
Montara chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
Monday will be interesting...
Montara chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
The second kiss and she's still with Luke. :(

And Paul talked about people that should think about the consequences of their actions... If Wade will end up with Lana in the end, will he ask himself if Lana is cheating on him, too?

I really can't see how he can trust someone that is cheating to be with him...It would have been best if she would have broken up with Luke over the phone and then kiss Wade...more honest, it doesn't matter if Luke lied, she should have been honest.
deets1 chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
I'm not completely sure what you mean when you say that the quality of writing has fallen, but hey, you're the author.

What I can tell you as a reader though, is that I love this story. In only nine chapters you have written a story more plot-filled and tantalizing that many write in thirty. I have to say I always love the shorter ones. This is le of those ones that you read and finish, and realize surprisingly isn't three times as long as it actually is. It's so good. Trust me.

Oh and thank you for having Lana break up with Luke. It HAD to happen. Of she string Wade along I would've died. It would be so sad. I love her and Wade. Asdfghjkl.

Anyway, that's about it. Oh. And this story is incredibly unique. Have read one like it. You'd be surprised. Yeah it had some common elements but the way you write it and the general plot make it pretty unlike anything I've seen before, which is quite an accomplishment, seeing as it's a slice of life romance.

Thank you for writing this. I love it and I can't wait to see what happens.
Deets
mylittleprincess chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
update fast please.
lostlamb chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
I love this. I'm glad you didn't make her completely indifferent to the breakup with Luke. Gosh I love this new wade he is just... Amazing.
fazzingaway chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
Loved it! Looking forward to the big reveal!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
Thank you for updating! I am really enjoying the story.
Choukou chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
I just want her to dump his ass already. But I know this chapter is setting us up for that, so I look forward to it in the next one!
lostlamb chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
Aggghhhh. They are being so cute. Chapter is lovely. I'm loving Wade/Lana more and more.
Duckymomo chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
Omg this story is AMAZING! Please hurry and put up another chapter. The wait is torturous! When will Lana break up with jerk-face, I mean Luke? :) it's so obvious that her and Wade are a better and cuter couple. But it would be cool if her friends got together... :) anyway, LOVE your stuff! GOOD JOB, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! And POST ANOTHER CHAPTER! ok that's it :)
Swiftluver101 chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
I can't believe it took me this long to find a really good author on this website with really interesting stories and plots:) I hope you update soon but I don't want you to finish this story either:) it's really good I love wade and I have feeling that his ex girlfriend (f*ck buddy) will be appearing soon:$ can't wait for the updye of MasterCard theory
mylittleprincess chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
great chapter!
P.F Ally chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
This is my first time reading this but my cliché-est guess is Wade had a crush on Lana since forever but Luke snatched her? :'D hahhaha I'm pathetic. Really like your writing btw
amberuae28 chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
Oh my gosh! You FINALLY updated! This is one of my favorite stories on here right now, and you just decide to kill me with waiting.
Regardless, I loved the chapter and how you went about things, but please please please update sooner this time. Please. :'[ I just love Lana's and Wade's chemistry, it's off the charts!
ooglemac chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
nothing to be disappointed by! i liked it :)
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »