Reviews for The Truth about Fairytales
thesecretsinmyhair chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
wow thats deep. i like it and cant wait to read more! im impressed.

Sincerely,

Sophie
watercolour dreams chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Hello there :)

This is a very intriguing prologue. I really want to read more. You're a really great writer, too.

I love Jess already. I love that she's a pretty normal girl, like you described. She's not overly popular or hated. She doesn't have major family problems. She's normal. Yet, you created this really natural realisation with her that "It was like I was living on autopilot mode." That was actually my favourite line. It was really good :). It seemed like a very natural progression into a semi-plot for the story? She's going to not live on auto-pilot anymore? Maybe? I don't know, I'm just guessing here :)

My absolute favourite part was the last paragraph, especially about the laughing. It was a touch angsty, but not overly. Just enough to make it very entertaining. It was just really nice. Jess is the perfect heroine; interesting, yet believeable.

Anyway, I really like this story so far and am very excited for an update!

Oh, on a side note I just looked at your profile and saw you're from NZ. So am I! That's very cool. I haven't seen another NZ person on here yet, so hello :)

Brilliant prologue, great writing and I look forward to more!

~ watercolour dreams
R. Tist chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
An interesting, eye-catching prologue to what I'm sure will be an intereasting, eye-catching tale. :'D I hope you don't let me down!