Reviews for Annie's Doll
Mysterious MD chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
That was a really good chapter. I really only noticed one sentence with spelling errors. "The were too happy waling home" I think should be "They were too happy walking home". It was still a good chapter. I liked how you have Annie's character doing the pronunciations with the words, and her dad purposely getting it wrong, that was really funny. And I think you are doing a really good job with Annie's character. I look forward to reading what happens next.
zeddicuss chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
actually not badly written and the story seems to have some good foundation, theres lots of avenues you could pursue. Youve given the characters a bit of depth with hints of more to come, ensure some mystery is concealed until later on and try to end your chapters as you have done this one, with the reader asking more questions that youve answered. dont waznt to go on for too long so ill leave it there.

Im a pretty discerning critic aswell so you shouldnt take this praise lightly.
Mysterious MD chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This is interesting so far and it is well written. I didn't spot any spelling or grammar mistakes. The story itself is interesting and has a lot of possibilities for where it can go. I would look forward to reading the next chapter if it is updated. Keep up the good writing.