Reviews for Carousel
Romancing The Precipice chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Wow, is it wrong that I really liked this? Throughout the piece, you leave the reader trying to figure out exactly why Christian is so resistant to Mark's advances, despite the fact that it's obvious he's enjoying what's going on between them.

I love how you wait till the very end to reveal that they're brothers. It made me want to go back and read the chapter all over again, just to analyze what I'd missed. Wonderful twist!
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
"Mom and Dad will be home soon. The smell won't air-out by then," he tells me. - reading that, I thought "brother and sister", then went "...nah." Well, on some level I think I'm wrong...

Two brothers?

The way you described the sensation of them getting high like a carousel was nicely done, and I like how, looking back over it, there's that underlying feeling that he knows it's wrong and not just because of the drugs. Very nicely conveyed.
nevermore199 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I loved this. :) Funnily enough, I was just thinking about pot. Not because I do it, just thinking.

Anyway. Very good story. :)
abbigail marie chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
interesting. brother and sister? or is there a step-someone there? keep writing.