Reviews for Neurotic and Sociopathic In Space!
Addiena Saffir chapter 37 . 1/24
I thoroughly enjoyed myself with this story there were a couple things that were a little sketchy but since I can't remember them they were obviously not major or in no way took away from the story. I loved these characters and I'm sorry to see them go. I have to say that Marl was one of my faves he was as sarcastic and purposely annoying like Del and Jake but not as much of an asshole about it. Definitely going to look at your other works now.
Krimsyn chapter 37 . 1/7
Great story! Absolutely LOVE Jakob, Sebastian, Riley, and Delilah!
OMG again chapter 37 . 1/5
and and and Jakob is not a teenaged asshole you slimy dipshit. That is all
OMGGGG chapter 37 . 1/5
Yes! Just finished reading the whole thing, it's so brilliantly developed I can't explain how I feel about it. Gahhhhhh
Vegsrus chapter 37 . 8/17/2013
Hands down, this is one of my absolute favorite stories. I read it several months ago and still think about it often. Its permanently in my tablet and I try to tell anyone who I think might like it about this story.

I'm uttterly stunned by 2 things - 1) the lack of reviews and 2) the rude reviews. Geez, if people would just read the entire effing story before leaving stupid comments they'd understand that the characters are as they are for a reason. Ugh. Whatever. I apologize on their behalf.

I know you've got RVDS right now which I've read a ways into. Its very good, but this is still my favorite. And I'm not talking about my favorite of the week or whatever, this is BAR NONE MY FAVORITE NOVEL ON FICTIONPRESS.

I just wish I had a FB or Tumblr page so I could spread this story. I have absolutely no idea how this doesn't have more exposure and more reviews. This story is so fun and just so amazing.

Thanks for this work and I look forward to your continuing publications.
sandz chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
i'm sorry i can't waste anymore time reading about jakob the teenaged asshole.
Bluesparks chapter 37 . 5/31/2013
Holy crap I cried... I was like Noooooooooooo Jakob can't be dead, and I started to cry... then holy whoah like what just happened he came back and I though that snake would do something important and you better make an epilogue because that story was just really awesome and you just haaaaaaaaave to because I really want to know what happens next and I don't care that I'm not using punctuation and omg Riley X3 and just every one just aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah give us an epilogue please :P I really loved the story... Urgh... Deh feeeeeels XD
TheWitch'sLover chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Great chapter!
TheWitch'sLover chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Interesting chapter and style of writing so far...x
OrangePanda chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Very interesting first chapter. You made Sebastian very easy to visualise, and I especially enjoyed how Jakob threw the keys.

Just as a note: it says "Sebastian seemed disappointed by this answer" and I think you meant another character since S wasn't in that scene. I've done that before in one of my stories, and it took me a year to realise I'd made my character cuddle with his own brother.

I'm excited to continue reading!
Springerlight chapter 37 . 12/8/2012
Near 3am in the morning probably isn't the best time to write a review to something as awesome as this, but since I have a habit of forgetting things when I go to sleep.

Jakob I'd want to give him a cuddle if I wasn't so sure I'd probably regret it or something.
Anyway, I absolutely love this story, all of the main cast are amazing and I can't explain properly how much I love them. When I read the summary I was reminded of a story I haven't been able to find in forever but now this one definitely has it's own place in my heart and mind xD

(Yes I do dribble on a lot for someone who is currently feeling sleep deprived)

Uhm...soo...I'm really glad I got to read this (and although it will probably take forever) will re-read it as long as I can.

PS: Oh my gosh, Riley3
badbart chapter 37 . 10/21/2012
The absolute best I have ever read, and I have done quite a bit of reading. The dialogue and banter among the characters is amazing. I started reading yesterday and had to force myself to stop for food and bathroom breaks. I read until 3:00 this morning and when my vision was too blurry to continue, I had to stop. I greatly admire your humor. That combined with a terrific story made my day, month and rest of the year.

If I say more, I would be gushing and I don't do that.
111111 chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
To be honest the only the first chapter was good with the romance and stuff

The rest was just off topic and wordy without description
dave chapter 37 . 9/6/2012
awesome.
style
great.. publish it!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 37 . 8/7/2012
*sigh* i think you're a new favorite author of mine. i do wish there was an epilogue. bravo. wonderfully intense story with memorable characters. thanks for sharing!
72 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »