Reviews for Neurotic and Sociopathic In Space!
Lorray95 chapter 37 . 12/28/2014
This story was absolutely amazing! I experienced just about every emotion lol!
Iceleaf chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I do not like romance, but the humor more then makes up for it so far.
And I tend to like characters that say "hmmm" instead of grinning wildly.
La Sola y La Fascinante chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
So this is probably the fifth or sixth (or seventh) time I've read this story, but it keeps getting better! I love all of these characters: Jakob and his anti social tendencies, Seb and his inability to just let things be good, Delilah and her raunchy snark, Riley's hatred of democracy... It's all too wonderful. I love that as much as Seb and David Tennant are mysteriously similar, they're not actually anything alike in personality (mostly). They're not the same character, which is comforting. The first time I read this I was convinced that they would be, so watching Seb develop and become his own person, not a copy of a different character, was awesome! (and I love that you alluded to some of the Who similarities in some of the later chapters.) Sexy, exciting, and absolutely fucking hilarious, I loved this story.
Muchisimo amor,
La Sola y La Fascinante
PS: totally cried. Like a god damn baby.
hold the fuck up chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Only 3 paragraphs in and MR STRANGE IS THE DOCTOR. 10th Doctor. At least thats where you got your inspiration.

Wut u doin puttin this on Fiction Press thia is Fanfiction!

I'll still read it though.
ajachowder1 chapter 37 . 6/1/2014
You made me cry and... that doesn't happen a lot. Thank you for writing this story it was... oh how do I explain this. It was- it was... Gah.
Insanity Fuels My Imagination chapter 37 . 5/28/2014
My god I love this story way too much for my own good. I would tell you my favourite character, but to be honest I like them all. Sebastian is awesome and pathetic in a 'I am a genius except when I have to interact with people' sort of way, Jake is just human enough to fool you, but when you find out he's an alien everything that's strange and cute about him adds up, Delilah is just too badass and Riley is annoying but sweet. And don't get me started on the amazing plot line. So many adventures in one story!
Anon chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
The first thing that came to mind when you described Sebastian was David Tennant! I don't know if it's a coincidence but their personalities are very alike.
Addiena Saffir chapter 37 . 1/24/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed myself with this story there were a couple things that were a little sketchy but since I can't remember them they were obviously not major or in no way took away from the story. I loved these characters and I'm sorry to see them go. I have to say that Marl was one of my faves he was as sarcastic and purposely annoying like Del and Jake but not as much of an asshole about it. Definitely going to look at your other works now.
Krimsyn chapter 37 . 1/7/2014
Great story! Absolutely LOVE Jakob, Sebastian, Riley, and Delilah!
OMG again chapter 37 . 1/5/2014
and and and Jakob is not a teenaged asshole you slimy dipshit. That is all
OMGGGG chapter 37 . 1/5/2014
Yes! Just finished reading the whole thing, it's so brilliantly developed I can't explain how I feel about it. Gahhhhhh
Vegsrus chapter 37 . 8/17/2013
Hands down, this is one of my absolute favorite stories. I read it several months ago and still think about it often. Its permanently in my tablet and I try to tell anyone who I think might like it about this story.

I'm uttterly stunned by 2 things - 1) the lack of reviews and 2) the rude reviews. Geez, if people would just read the entire effing story before leaving stupid comments they'd understand that the characters are as they are for a reason. Ugh. Whatever. I apologize on their behalf.

I know you've got RVDS right now which I've read a ways into. Its very good, but this is still my favorite. And I'm not talking about my favorite of the week or whatever, this is BAR NONE MY FAVORITE NOVEL ON FICTIONPRESS.

I just wish I had a FB or Tumblr page so I could spread this story. I have absolutely no idea how this doesn't have more exposure and more reviews. This story is so fun and just so amazing.

Thanks for this work and I look forward to your continuing publications.
sandz chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
i'm sorry i can't waste anymore time reading about jakob the teenaged asshole.
Bluesparks chapter 37 . 5/31/2013
Holy crap I cried... I was like Noooooooooooo Jakob can't be dead, and I started to cry... then holy whoah like what just happened he came back and I though that snake would do something important and you better make an epilogue because that story was just really awesome and you just haaaaaaaaave to because I really want to know what happens next and I don't care that I'm not using punctuation and omg Riley X3 and just every one just aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah give us an epilogue please :P I really loved the story... Urgh... Deh feeeeeels XD
TheWitch'sLover chapter 2 . 2/18/2013