Reviews for Neurotic and Sociopathic In Space!
TheWitch'sLover chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Interesting chapter and style of writing so far...x
OrangePanda chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Very interesting first chapter. You made Sebastian very easy to visualise, and I especially enjoyed how Jakob threw the keys.

Just as a note: it says "Sebastian seemed disappointed by this answer" and I think you meant another character since S wasn't in that scene. I've done that before in one of my stories, and it took me a year to realise I'd made my character cuddle with his own brother.

I'm excited to continue reading!
Springerlight chapter 37 . 12/8/2012
Near 3am in the morning probably isn't the best time to write a review to something as awesome as this, but since I have a habit of forgetting things when I go to sleep.

Jakob I'd want to give him a cuddle if I wasn't so sure I'd probably regret it or something.
Anyway, I absolutely love this story, all of the main cast are amazing and I can't explain properly how much I love them. When I read the summary I was reminded of a story I haven't been able to find in forever but now this one definitely has it's own place in my heart and mind xD

(Yes I do dribble on a lot for someone who is currently feeling sleep deprived)

Uhm...soo...I'm really glad I got to read this (and although it will probably take forever) will re-read it as long as I can.

PS: Oh my gosh, Riley3
badbart chapter 37 . 10/21/2012
The absolute best I have ever read, and I have done quite a bit of reading. The dialogue and banter among the characters is amazing. I started reading yesterday and had to force myself to stop for food and bathroom breaks. I read until 3:00 this morning and when my vision was too blurry to continue, I had to stop. I greatly admire your humor. That combined with a terrific story made my day, month and rest of the year.

If I say more, I would be gushing and I don't do that.
111111 chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
To be honest the only the first chapter was good with the romance and stuff

The rest was just off topic and wordy without description
dave chapter 37 . 9/6/2012
awesome.
style
great.. publish it!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 37 . 8/7/2012
*sigh* i think you're a new favorite author of mine. i do wish there was an epilogue. bravo. wonderfully intense story with memorable characters. thanks for sharing!
A Reviewer chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I've only read one chapter. One amazing chapter. And I just KNOW that the rest is going to be amazing as well. And it's such a shame that you only have around 60 reviews when they should be in the thousands. It seems people just aren't that big of fan of sci-fi. But I am. And I love your story already. So I'm reviewing. Again, great story so far.
AhemAgain chapter 37 . 4/3/2012
Well, that was quite an exceptional read. The way you crafted the characters was sublime, and the contrast you created between Jakob and Sebastian only built upon this. The story itself reminded me quite strongly of The hitchhikers guide collection, in that you notice that there is a great deal of segue from one story arc into the next, but this happens to define it, the adventure, the aimless quality of the characters existence, falling into scenarios ect. The stage upon where this was set, the universe you sculpted, was again fantastic. In general, the story was just great. If I were to make criticism there would only be two things I could find, firstly the spelling was off in places, but let's be realistic, that doesnt detract by any means from the story, so it's fine by me. The only other criticism I have, is that of the end, there is one! The characters are loveable in their own ways, it does make you really crave a nice, meaty sequel. I could read the life of the characters indefinitely. Thanks for providing a thoroughly griping, entertaining, and charming read.
pipino chapter 37 . 3/20/2012
this is one of my most favorite stories here. i really wonder why there's so few reviews, this deserves much more. i reread this story when i can't find any new fics or when i just feel the urge to. this story is just amazing, especially the characterization.
geoadamah chapter 37 . 3/3/2012
Wow! Amazing job. I seriously spent like 4 days reading all of this in my spare time. Great job on characterization and development, detail, action, etc... At the end I had to wonder though: how is it possible Jakob and Sebastian aren't covered from head to toe in scars?

Can't wait to read more of your work!
Kit chapter 7 . 12/25/2011
Whew, a more serious moment! I can finally stop laughing long enough to say how much I'm enjoying this story!
sick at heart chapter 37 . 11/7/2011
Wow, this story is perfect. It's just perfect. Surprisingly it took me a week to get through, but that's because there were so many moments where I just had to stop and take a moment because of all the awesomeness and heart-wrenching scenes, and also because it took me a while to get into it. The beginning seemed kind of monotonous to me. They get captured, then they escape, then they get captured, then they escape, then they get captured, then they escape... But what kept me going of course, were the well developed characters and the amazing dynamic between Jake and Sebastian. My gosh, they have got to be the best slash pairing I've ever read on this site, and I've read a lot of slash stories. The story really picks up when they go to Edranks and get Riley.

Ok, there is so much I want to say about this story but I can't remember it all. I love all the witty banter between everyone. Sarcasm can get old after a while but it never does in this story, everyone is just hilarious. I love Riley, he has the best one-liners and he is such a sweetheart. Surprisingly, I think he was my favorite character. I kind of was hoping for a slight romance between him and Sebastian, but alas, Sebastian could only ever belong to Jake.

You created such an amazing universe. I haven't read any of your other stories yet, but I'm gonna go ahead and say this is your magnum opus. Also, I love Sebastian's love for his ship. In fact, they might be the story's one true couple. The way the characters just spend their time flying around in their spaceship and planet-hopping reminds me a lot of the Ender's Game series where Ender and his sister Valentine do the same. How I wish I could live in the future, riding around on my own spaceship.

On another note, it makes me sad that Jake never tells Sebastian he loves him back. I feel like Sebastian loves Jake more than Jake loves him. But then again, Jake is the one who pursued him, and he's not good at expressing his feelings, so I don't know. I just wish he could say the words, because I love Sebastian. He's just so adorable and tortured.

Okay, that's enough rambling for now. Thanks for writing such an amazing story!
PepperLovey chapter 36 . 9/11/2011
Ahh! Sorry I accidentally hit send on my last review before I was done typing... Anywho so it was a little awkward at parts but mostly because I read this on my phone and I read some of the scenes between Jacob and sensation while I was in te car with my brother (whose name is also Jacob :3). Haha but really i loved this story!
PepperLovey chapter 37 . 9/11/2011
Wow. That was amazing! You come up with the funniest thing for you characters to say! I loved all the little things you put in there and it was so awesome when you had the four stories going at once and then had them all connect. Man you are a amazing writer!

Although a few parts were a little awkward but m
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »