Reviews for Neurotic and Sociopathic In Space!
acorn2oak chapter 26 . 9/26/2010
o! If I guess who Neemah is and I'm right do I get a prize?

They can't take Jake's snake away from him. He's too cute! D

Neemah is Jake's winged snake buddy, right? No? Can't wait to see what happens next...

Thanks so much for sharing your fabulous talent with us. This is a great story and I'm just astounded at how much you have given to us and how fast you update.
acorn2oak chapter 23 . 9/23/2010
OMG! You Evil Writer! What a "literal" cliffhanger! *LOL*

I love you. Seriously. Write more! We, your devoted readers, demand it!
Derby Girl chapter 21 . 9/23/2010
THANKYOU for that weird jakob dream thingy! i laughed soo hard. its so completly random! but hilarious, of course.

am luvin this story!

and seriously HOW are you doing all these updates?
silly1 chapter 18 . 9/23/2010
Now I'm officially late for work! Getting interesting! One quick comment-you used "Sebastian" in a spot where you meant to say "Susannah" in Ch. 18. Thought you might want to know, as it's more than just a little typo. Not that it matters in the long run. We all (your readers) knew what you meant, though!
silly1 chapter 9 . 9/21/2010
Your stories are addicting.
acorn2oak chapter 19 . 9/20/2010
Thank you!
acorn2oak chapter 13 . 9/17/2010
OMG! This story gets better and better! I love the humor and it's very well written.

Cliffhanger! ARGH! *L* Thanks for sharing your talent. This is a great read. )
acorn2oak chapter 7 . 9/13/2010
This is one of the best new stories I've read in a while! Can't wait for the next update. Please keep up the great work. I read it non-stop.

Love it! Thank you for sharing your talent!
Derby Girl chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This is awsome. Seriously.

Possibly even better than Real Vampires Don't Sparkle.

The plot line so far is great, really wanting to see what all that was at the end. I'm guessing... Not an earthquake? Haha.

'Mr Stranger'- love that name! Update real soon