Reviews for Ace
Da-zGreen chapter 10 . 10/30/2010
hahaha. Ariel is so freaking funny. I love her. lol. Thanks for the update. Sorry I couldn't read this when you first update but I'm reading it now. Great chapter by the way. I think that dinner with her family went well. Just her sister is looking suspicous for some reason. lol. Anyways, update soon!
Da-zGreen chapter 9 . 10/15/2010
I can't believe Ariel did that. I mean, she was the one saying that he needed to get his divorce done before she would do anything with him. That I think is dumb of her because she might now what is going to happen in the future and she did that. wow. Anyways, can't wait to see what you have instore for us in the next chapter.!
ebs12 chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
pretty sure i know what happened but i can imagine it being really funny. v. cute
Da-zGreen chapter 8 . 10/8/2010
OMG! Could it be David that is kissing her? lol. Maybe. lol. Anyways, nice chapter. I understand the part where she is like going all crazy because of David's schedule. And Cyn is right. When he is a big star like that, of course his schedule is going to be crazy. I just hope that she can cope with it. lol. Thanks for the update. Hope you update soon!
Da-zGreen chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
Poor Ariel! I kind of hate David in a way. I mean, how can he still call Rhia his wife. I mean if he wanted the divorce and hated her so much, he would be calling her his ex, regardless if they were divorce or not. I don't know, David is just to weird sometimes. Some how I feel that at the end, Ariel is the one that is going to get hurt. She won't be able to keep up with David's schedule after he signs up and stuff. I dont' know. Thanks for the update. Hope you update soon!
Da-zGreen chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
Who. Really steamy. lol. Anyways, thanks for the update. Really love this chapter. Man is that hot. lol. Anyways, can't wait to figure out why his agents are at his house like at freaking 4 o'clock in the morning. So yup. Hope you update soon!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 5 . 9/25/2010
Can't wait for more!
metallicdiamond chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
whats her ethnicity? you said something about brazillian?
Da-zGreen chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
Who. You can't just leave a freaking cliff hanger. Lol. Anyways, OMG OMG! I cannot wait for the next chapter. I can't believe that David married someone like that. I'm thinking that they only got married because she was pregnant with his first child. But knowing him, he wouldn't regreat his daughter, he would only regret Rhia. lol. Anyways, you have to update. I cannot wait until the next chapter. OMG! I'm like going to fall off my chair lol. Update son. Happy writing!
Da-zGreen chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
BUSTED! lol. OMG! You have to update. You got my head up and working. I'm trying to figure out if they are his biological childrens or adoptive. OMG! I cannot wait until the next chapter. But if David is married, man, that's too damn bad. But I have high doubts that he is not. So yeah, lol. Anyways, thanks for the update!
carissa lies chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
I'm very interested, can't wait to read more!
Da-zGreen chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
NO! David, how can you be married? Wait there's the next chapter, he better not be married. lol. Anyways, nice chapter, hope you update soon!
Da-zGreen chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
OMG! What happen? I cannot wait until you update. So is the one she is going to be falling for David Russell or the one with the hat? Hm cant' wait until the next chapter. Do update.