Reviews for Vampire Summer
I'm still happy Johnny's back! XD
Green Gummy Bear chapter 20 . 9/18/2010
YAY! JOHNNY'S BACK! YES!
capricorn095 chapter 20 . 9/17/2010
Of course Johhny had to ruin Lisa's happy moment. Stupid party pooper.
capricorn095 chapter 19 . 9/16/2010
So Betty is not at all what she seems. Smart old lady.
Green Gummy Bear chapter 18 . 9/15/2010
What? B-b-but! NO!
capricorn095 chapter 18 . 9/15/2010
Hm i wonder what happened to Johhny, but If he accuses Lisa of hurting him then I might have to find him and stake him myself lol.
Green Gummy Bear chapter 17 . 9/14/2010
hm... no snack? Weird. I think Johnny thinks of Lisa as a motherly figure to him. or so I hope.
capricorn095 chapter 17 . 9/14/2010
Wow, I didn't see that one coming. So Amelia is Lisa's grandmother. Johnny is kind of getting on my nerves. He's good at interrogating and inflicting fear on his victims but he gets all mad when Lisa asks him a question. He needs a chill pill. So, now Crystal is drawing pictures of things she didn't even know about. Is she psychic or what?
capricorn095 chapter 16 . 9/13/2010
Wow this is sort of confusing. It's hard to keep up with but it's still god lol. You are amazing, I would have forgotten those names a long time ago but you haven't, that's impressive. Keep up the good stories lol.
Green Gummy Bear chapter 16 . 9/13/2010
Wha-? I thought he didn't like her...or her family... OH WELL! I like this story so much! You have no idea how cool it is that you update so frequently. I love seeing the messages in my email.

-G.G.B.
capricorn095 chapter 15 . 9/12/2010
Wow, Lisa is kind of dumb. If she's hiding things from Johnny then she should tell her daughter to keep her mouth shut. Lol, sorry but she just gets me mad, she's just dumb for not telling Crystal not to say anything. Jeez. And Johnny is so freaking nosy, if he only needs Lisa as a food source then why is he always interrogating her. I would've staked him a long time ago. And what he said about being the only vampire left is crap. Someone must've made him and that someone must've been a vampire.
Green Gummy Bear chapter 15 . 9/12/2010
wow! This is getting better and better. Thanks for not making your chapters short. I ended up doing that by mistake and now im working on keeping them long. :)
capricorn095 chapter 14 . 9/11/2010
so Crystal was protecting her mother from Johnny? Short chapter, but it was still good. I wonder where Johnny went and what's his next move, if you know what I mean.
Green Gummy Bear chapter 14 . 9/11/2010
I would invite Johnny home but... I trust whatever you do! You have a great style. Very hooking so I'm totally with you on this! :)
Green Gummy Bear chapter 13 . 9/10/2010
OMG! I would totally do that! I would offer my blood. Have I told you yet how much I LOVE this story? No? Well I eeally really love how creative your version of vamp bites and sun effect. Its so hooking!

- G.G.B.