Reviews for Vampire Summer
Plus ou Moins chapter 13 . 9/10/2010
I'm very curious to see where this story goes! Update soon! :)
capricorn095 chapter 13 . 9/10/2010
I never knew her name was Lisa, I thought it was Susan lol. Good chapter, I'm looking forward for the next one.
Green Gummy Bear chapter 12 . 9/9/2010
Awe! Poor Johnny! :'( I hope it goes right.
capricorn095 chapter 12 . 9/9/2010
Interesting chapter. So Johnny is the only vampire, or so he says. It'd be good if you tell more about him, you know where he came from, when he was made into a vampire and by who, his real age, etc. But all in due time, right?
capricorn095 chapter 11 . 9/8/2010
If i was her, I'd tell Johnny to eff off. He doesn't need to kill people to get what he wants. And I love how he says he feels lonely but it's his own fault, he scares people away or end up killing them. I can't wait to read what happens to him.
Green Gummy Bear chapter 11 . 9/8/2010
WHOA! Thats weird! now johnny wants to help mom? hm...
capricorn095 chapter 10 . 9/7/2010
I absolutely love Ch. 9 and 10. You know what I like about you? You're not like those other authors in fiction press, you don't wait 3 days or 3 months or even 3 years to update, you do it each day and that keeps the suspense alive. Don't stop updating please, and it'd be cool if you start writing another vampire story.
Green Gummy Bear chapter 10 . 9/7/2010
Aw! Poor Johnny... :'(
Green Gummy Bear chapter 9 . 9/6/2010
OOH! It's so perfect! Go ferocious Mother power! Woo-Hoo! Thanks very very very much for updating so frequently! Its so nice!
capricorn095 chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
You're an amazing writer. This chapter was interesting, so is it possible Johnny might be falling in love with Crystal's mom? It'd be kind of creepy if he is lol. This story is way better than Twilight. :)
Soonafter100 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I like your story..Check mine...The Vampire Room!
Green Gummy Bear chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
PLEASE! DONT LET JOHNNY BE DESTROYED!
Green Gummy Bear chapter 7 . 9/4/2010
Dun- dun- dun! Have I told you how much I love Johny yet? Oh? Wel, I love him alot!
capricorn095 chapter 7 . 9/4/2010
Wow, this is getting more and more interesting each time. Johnny is sure as hell a scary vampire. And If I was Susan I would've staked his undead heart a long time ago. Keep updating, this story is worth reading :).
capricorn095 chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
I love this chapter, but I'm a little confuse though. So there were two Jonathan Prices? But they ended up being the same person? So Jonathan Price is Johnny the vampire? Confusing but still good.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »