Reviews for Cat's-Eye PI: Beacon
Jerusalem2045 chapter 35 . 4/20/2011
As always, awesome story! I'm love these characters and i enjoyed reading more about Sade and Remnant. Cant wait to see what comes next!
Pterodactyl chapter 32 . 10/31/2010
Hey there Storyteller.

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but there seems to be a disconnect between chapter 31 and chapter 32.

I still love your writing, and I wish you luck on Nano this year. Whatever you write will be fun to read.

RFYS!

Pterodactyl
JCHL chapter 23 . 10/31/2010
O: Wow, you're on fire, bb! So many new chapters within 2 days -spaz- MORE MORE MORE.

I love Rem in general, but now that I've found out all these things about him I like him even more. 8D Seriously, caramels? Cooking (fish)! STARGAZING! I want to be his friend. ): I do like the end part, where he finally opens up to Sade. I was kinda confused for a while about what he was hiding..
LordMomo chapter 9 . 10/13/2010
very interesting!

I've add you to my alerts! Can't wait for the next chapter.
violinrunner2 chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
This is violinrunner. I didn't figure out how to change my account email address until I'd already re-registered...

Awesome chapter. Uh oh. Competition, Cat? I like that she just doesn't like Merrick's cat.

This is a good chapter, informative, both of the general plot, and of the current situation of the main characters.
Jerusalem2045 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Congratulations on the award Storyteller Knight! You deserve it. You have no idea how thrilled I am to read more about Cat'sEye PI! I love this group, and cannot wait to find out more about Gregory and Sade.

Happy Writing :)
Pterodactyl chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
When I saw the email saying this was up, I honestly did a happy fan girl squeal.

I am wondering what exactly this white world is... but I shall just have to wait for the next chapter.

RFYS!

Pterodactyl
violinrunner chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Awesome beginning! I was just beginning to wonder when we'd get another Cat's Eye story.

That sounds like a horrible place! But it doesn't sound like Sade thinks she's a prisoner, even if she is. Hm. I wonder.