Reviews for 52 Weeks
blitzcomp chapter 9 . 3/14/2011
I'm glad the one you're waiting for came back. I was beginning to think the story was going to be a tragedy.
Subbie chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
I agree with that fear...
the sun softly smiles chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
I really loved each and every one of these - they are so honest and real and you can really feel them. if that makes sense. I look forward to seeing more :)
the sun softly smiles chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
love the image of "dripping innocence."
the sun softly smiles chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
I really like the parallel beginning & ending; this is so real.
the sun softly smiles chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
this heartbreak. the lines "i really was / just a crush." are so brutal, but seem to be said in a way that's almost resigned. lovely.
the sun softly smiles chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
love the internal rhyme here.
HiddenFromYou chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
I like the lyrical quality this piece has. It flows beautifully and the words roll off the tongue when read aloud. Which I did. :P

But you build up a lot of imagery over the first two stanzas, but get a little generic with the last one, almost as if you want to include that bit to give the poem a purpose. I'd recommend using some more out-of-the-world imagery.

-From the Review Marathon (check out the link in my profile!)
4tehlessthan3of0scoreintennis chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
we're all stuck in happy memories, just to keep ourselves happy. what's up?
i think that maybe chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
this- yeah i've got it too chicka
4tehlessthan3of0scoreintennis chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
sorry to hear that. but it'll get better. we'll both find other guys, don't worry about it. I know we will. ]
Breathing Ice chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
I liked this poem a lot. I know how it is. An advise: if he's not waiting to see you too and he's not counting the days...let it go. In your head right now I bet you're thinking ''bullshit''.. Ah well, at least I said what I had to say. :)

By the way, why is this poem rated M?
4tehlessthan3of0scoreintennis chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
I know what that feels like, counting down the moments to the moment that you met someone, and waiting until 11:11 each night to wish for them... *sigh* I hope you're doing okay.
4tehlessthan3of0scoreintennis chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I know how you feel. it sucks when it takes hold of your dreams; that's when you actually get miserable. I hope it gets better, buddy.

but trust me, waiting it out isn't worth it.
Subbie chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Wow... this describes me right now... Thank you for writing this. :)